Chapter Five

The next morning, Kamaya went downstairs to make her and Shawn breakfast. After Kamaya got the ingredients out to cook, their house phone began to ring. After sitting everything on the counter she walked to the living room to get the phone.
" Hello" Kamaya answered
"Hey baby what you doing?" Kamaya mom spoke
" Hey mom and about to fix breakfast."
"Well I was calling to see if you and Shawn was home?"
" Yeah are you and dad coming over with Marshai and Nisha?"
" yeah is you fixing breakfast for everybody or just you and Shawn?"
" If your coming over then everyone"
"When are you and Shawn gonna give me some grand babies?"
" Really mom we had this discussion."
" I know Maya, I just want some grand babies."
" okay I'll talk to Shawn about it" Kamaya said as Shawn came downstairs
" Talk to me about what?" Shawn asked as Kamaya gave him the finger to give her a minute.
" so mom are y'all coming over or not?"
"Yeah will be there in 15 minutes"
"Okay see you when you get here."
" okay bye baby love you"
" bye ma love you too" Kamaya said hanging up the phone.
" Bae can you help me make breakfast ma and dad coming over with Marshai and Nisha"
"You know Marshai don't like me"
" I don't care about that all I care about is you"
" alright"

Meanwhile Kamaya and Shawn was fixing breakfast, T.J was at his moms house talking about him and Melissa.
"Ma i need her back" T.J said playing with his breakfast
"You gone have to work for it cause i know if i was her your ass would have to work extra hard. "
"I know ma but she my everything and i can't lose her. I can't eat, sleep, i can barely study."
"You should've thought about about that before you slept wit that lil nasty hoe."
"I know ma i know and now that she's having my baby i won't to make sure we a family cause she's the only girl for me, that's wifey. "
" Well, you have to give her time and show her you're sorry and Terrence Joesph Smith Jr if she take you back your ass better not fuck up" his mom said sternly
"I won't ma i...." just then his phone rang and it was Alyssa
"What!?"
"Baby please"
"I'm not ya damn baby and we don't have shit to talk bout Alyssa!"
"See that right there won't get you Mel back"
"Bye Alyssa"
"T.J wait..I'm pregnant"
There was a long pause..
"It aint mine, betta go tell Dave or whoever else you fuckin" he said hanging up
"Boy" his mom said giving him the look
"Ma that ain't my baby..i know that for a fact"
Back at Kamaya's, Kamaya was cooking breakfast when there was a knock at the door.
"Who is it?" Shawn asked
"Tristan" tristan answered
Shawn opened the door and walked on the porch making sure Kamaya didn't hear the knock.
" Why are you here?"
" Ima here to take what's mines back" Tristan said coming too close to Shawn before he could reply Kamaya parents pulled up in the driveway.
" Awe shit" Shawn said as he walked around her to greet his parent in laws and sisters in laws.
" Hey y'all" Shawn greeted
" Don't hey me who that bitch on my sister porch?"
" Umm"