Chapter Seventeen

The next day Sedric called everyone to let them know the good news on the twins' birth.
"Hey baby Sedric just called and said that Stacy had the babies" Shawn said
"Can we go see her and them?" Kamaya asked
"Yea that's why you need to be getting dressed" Shawn said as he slapped her on the ass.
"Ow that hurt"
"I know that's the point" Shawn said as he climbed on top of her. "Damn baby junior said hell nawl daddy" Shawn said as junior kicked her.
Kamaya could help but laugh.
"It's good you are laughing but my dick is like baby he needs you" Shawn said looking down.
"He need me huh?" Kamaya said sitting up on the bed.
"Yea" Shawn said as he kissed her passionately.

As he kissed her, she began to lay back on the bed as he moves his hands down until he was in between her legs rubbing on her clit.
"Ahh Shawn" Kamaya moaned as he began to rub a little faster. "Baby I want to feel you now" Kamaya moaned softly. As Shawn continued to rub the wetter she became only making him hard as rock. As he continued he began kissing on her neck as he made his way down he stopped and began to devour each one of her breast after he sucked on each breast one at a time he made his way down to her naval and wrote his name on her, after signing his name on her. Begin slowly sucking her clit until she came twice in his mouth by then Kamaya was dripping wet and ready for him to enter her. As Shawn put his dick inside he went as deep as he could and it there for a few minutes before he started stroking her again as Kamaya had her orgasm for the fifth time Shawn came with her.
"So much for going to see Stacy" Kamaya said as they in the bed in each other's arms. After an hour or two sleep, Kamaya and Shawn was finally up showered and dressed to go see Stacy and babies at the hospital. Once they arrived Shawn called Sedric to see what room she was in. When they made Kamaya went to use the bathroom. While she was in the bathroom, Shawn was filling everyone in on what happened last night. As Kamaya was getting up from the toilet her water broke.
"Shawn" Kamaya said
"Yea baby everything alright" Shawn asked
"No your son is ready to be born" Kamaya said as felt her first contraction. "Argg"
"Shawn get the nurse someone please" Kamaya said as she was slowly getting back dressed.
"'Maya where's the overnight bag?" Shawn asked as Sedric went to go get the nurse. "Did you get everything out the car last night?" Kamaya asked
"What color was the overnight bag Kamaya"
"Arggg Purple"
"Good I didn't pull that one out the car last night" Shawn said as Monique walked in the room after her was the nurses.

The nurse knocked on the door.
"Ma'am this is nurse Erica, may I come in?" Nurse Erica asked
"Yes arrg" Kamaya said as she felt another contraction.
"Mo' I need you to go to my car and get her overnight bag it in the trunk" Shawn instructed her
"Okay"
"'Maya baby can I come in?" Shawn asked
"yes come on" Kamaya said
" Is this the dad?" Nurse Erica asked
"Yes"
"Well dad I need you to tell Nurse Tamia to get a gown and a wheel chair down here now" Nurse Erica commanded him.
As Shawn was doing the nurse's instructions Monique was back with the overnight bag. Shawn and Nurse Tamia came in with the wheel chair and gown.
" Tamia I need that gown, so she can get changed into" Erica said as Shawn walked the gown in there to her. As Kamaya was all changed the nurse brought in the wheel chair for her to get in. As she sat down her, and Shawn was rushed to labor and delivery. After being in labor for fifteen hours Kamaya gave birth to Shawn Jamal Thompson Jr.

Later that night, Kamaya and Shawn parents came to visit her and the baby at the hospital.
"Aww Shawn he looks just like you" Kamaya mom said
"Yea he does? doesn't he?" Shawn asked smiling like the president
"So when is the wedding?" Shawn mom asked
"We haven't set a date yet?"
"Now that junior's here you two need to be setting a date now?" Kamaya dad said
"Well guys it's been a long day I would like to get some rest before he wakes up again."

Meanwhile they were at the hospital Tristan drove by Kamaya and Shawn's house. Once she seen the coast was clear, she got out of her car and began pouring gas all around the house.
"This what he gets for leaving me for some two-dollar ass hoe" Tristan said as she lit the house on fire. As Kamaya and Shawn were discussing wedding plans, Shawn cell phone began to ring.
"Hello" Shawn answered, "Hi officer rick"
"No one's at home right now?"
"It's what?"
"Thank you but we have insurance on everything including the house." Shawn said as he hung up.
" Baby what's wrong?" Kamaya asked
"Someone just set the house on fire"
"What!" Kamaya said, "You don't think Tristan had anything to with this?"
"Let me call him back, I'm hiring all around security for you and jr." Shawn said as he left the room to find security and call officer rick back.