A showcase with @Shivi2303, author of TROUBLES

1 what inspired the idea of your story?

Troubles is loosely based on a few of my experiences . It came to me while I was in the process of healing myself and I wanted to write it so girls out there don't face the same song I did.

2 what is something you struggled constructing with your story?

I have struggled at points to not let my judgement and thinking be pressed upon the readers. I want them to have their opinions about the characters. So I have tried to keep my feelings about the characters subtle.

3 what did you enjoy writing most of your story?

 I really enjoyed when a reader would pm me that they like my story. That's an honour.

4 what's the overall response of your story from your readers?

It hasn't been much as I have recently started .

5 is your story a stand alone novel or a piece of a series?

 It's a stand alone novel.

6 what would you like your readers to take away from your story?

 To not stress things, God and nature will do the best eventually.

7 what advice would you provide to fellow writers, when it comes to focusing on their own story?

 Go with the flow . Write as your mind dictates.

8 does your main character share any similarities to yourself?

I would say alot of similarities with my past self but as everyone I have evolved too.

9 what is something about your story you believe would draw in new readers?

The fact that the incidents are so common yet so wrong and almost reflect us.

10 do you have any future projects?

 Yes , hopefully I'll have a better following by then ( fingers crossed).