what is this feeling ?

"Now did that bring you back " he got up ....

He got up "I guess you're first mission would with with the girl since to test how strong you are boss wont let chuuya go so be careful " "Do you know who you're talking to?" "The most powerful ability user  or-" he grabbed her hand pulled her clo...

"Do you know who you're talking to?"
"The most powerful ability user  or-" he grabbed her hand pulled her close " runs chan " she looked a bit shook by her

" well that's for you to find out " he smiled
"Ofcourse the mystery begins "

Imagine as soon as she saw his smile , the picture of the mafia dazai as above just jumped up in her brain

Imagine as soon as she saw his smile , the picture of the mafia dazai as above just jumped up in her brain ...

As he smiled a picture of him showed in her brain her eyes widen ....
'What was that ? It was him wasnt it ? But the bandage around the eye and the black cloths , am I ok ?' She thought as she held her head , they walked.to her apartment ...
"You ok ?"
"Yea , I'm fine "
"Well then I guess we wont be seeing eachother for sometime "
"Yea "

"You ok ?""Yea , I'm fine " "Well then I guess we wont be seeing eachother for sometime " "Yea "

"Goodnight " he smiled as he let her hand go ....

    'It felt awkwardly different as he let go ' she smiled as she headed inside . She closed the door her back against it she sighed as she held her head .
'What is this feeling ?'

   The morning back to the mafia "morning "
"Hey" chuuya waved his hand up
"You again " yuriko said
"Yea yea I'm really not looking to change my mood early in the morning so mind not talking to me " runa said
"I'm gonna kill you , bitch "
"Let's see you try "

       "Runa " moris voice silenced them
"I've heard from our men you've been visiting one of the agency members "
'Well I think this might happen thank god I prepared in time ' she thought .
"One of our men suspect you of playing a double agent for the armed detective agency "
Chuuya's eyes widen "what are you talking about ?" They all looked at runa who just sighed walked up to moris table pulled out a chair and sat on it
"Mori san do you really believe I'd play a double agent for them after you've given me the means  to take revenge "

    "That's right,  she could be trying to play a double agent for us "
"Well for the time being since we've seen you with dazai we cant fully trust you "
"You know the mackerel ?" Chuuya asked
"Well I thought Itd be a good idea to earn his trust and get to the agency "
"Last I remember he doesnt trust anyone "
"Believe it or not he does trust me "

    "That's right,  she could be trying to play a double agent for us " "Well for the time being since we've seen you with dazai we cant fully trust you " "You know the mackerel ?" Chuuya asked "Well I thought Itd be a good idea to earn his trust ...

"I thought of approaching the agency's trump card first , cause we all know the  importance of catching the boy alive since there a bounty on him isnt it ? "
"Where-"
"I told her " chuuya said as he stood beside her

    "I could easily get in , and get the boy " she said
"Well you're not gonna be going alone , you will be going with the black lizard " she got up smiling
"Yes boss "
"But before that , you'll be dealing with the task I gave yuriko and you "
"Huh???" Both the girls screamed
"I .....have.... to ....work .....only..... with her .... this is a nightmare "runa said shaking
"Just so you know I'm not interested in working with you as well "
"Chuuya kun I ask you to tell them the details about the case "
"Sure boss " he said as all of them headed outside

    "Are you really playing a double agent for the agency ?" Yuriko asked
"Dont be silly "
"Then what's up with you being with the mackerel "chuuya asked
"Well we just met an akward way yesterday , since he was trying to drown himself but when I heard he was from the agency I thought I'd be good idea to play the double agency of the mafia , I'm also aware how much mori wants him back "
"Be careful around him " yuriko said
'Wait till you find out we're together she thought smiling
"Now about the case " chuuya said

      It was said on a specific location someone was tailing the mafia executives and killing them one by one , every man dead . Not a single clue left on spot ....
"Mmmmm no enemy clue huh?" Runa said
"Hpw are we supposed to do the shit when they don't have a clue "
"Dumbass easy work is set a trap "said runa as she went through the pictures once more ... she turned around holding he pictures up ...
"I guess you guys didnt realize wi4h the files they are only killed when they are near a river not only that they were assigned tasks at the place they died "
"Chuuya kun can I have the map ?" She said
"That right , we have to check where all the lakes connect may be from there we can find out who it is " runa smirked
"Or cut off their escape route "

"Well in cases like this lets just pretend to be the mafia executives and let them come to us " runa said
"Its risky " chuuya said
"Wheres the fun if theres no risk also I'm known as the crimson blood  , dont worry I wont let your girl die at the very least "
just so you know I can take care of it "yuriko shouted
"Well I've never seen someone challenging the mafia head on , this might be amusing " runa said

"Well in cases like this lets just pretend to be the mafia executives and let them come to us " runa said "Its risky " chuuya said "Wheres the fun if theres no risk also I'm known as the crimson blood  , dont worry I wont let your girl die at the ...

The got up "let's see who is this ?"