HEIR ( Runa pov)

I yawned waiting for the cock sucking bitch to arrive as much as i hate this place making people beg is the most fun part, due to my absence they've forgotten to fear their princess or maybe they didn't realise they ever had one. 

     Ofcourse itll be like that afterall she killed the last ones who helpoed or stood by me, but man is it a painn in the ass waiting in this hellhole.

"When is she gonna come ?" I ask one of  the maid that was taking care of my dresses as i sat playing darts by myself, sad if it werent for my oath id go to the agency for him to have some fun cause he has come across quite good at offering some entertainment to myself, but thats for later. i need status, poweer and the support of my people so i can kick the bitch ti the kerb and kill her myself but for that since she has mommy and daddy issues, she has trust issues. for that i must be her loyal dog as much as i despise her my revenge is more important than any sad love life. 

"It might take some time for her highness to come her-" Her highness ... more like her whoreness, i grin at a genius idea
"Call her bitch when you're with me " i say proud of myself only to hear her mutter something, ahhh servants they always have something to say back. Pitiful

"My lady I simply cannot" she stopped as she felt a sharp pain on her left cheek, a small scratch but the warm fluid fell off her pearl skin. she immediately covered her injured cheek. Of course fear is an important factor of respect amongst servants.

"That's not a request, i missed your eye on purpose " i say as panick covers her eyes, if she didnt had the chance to run away 
"Yy...yes my lady " she replied nervously 
"So what were you saying ?"
"The ....b ....bitch will be here in some time so you might rest before it " I smile feeling satisfied, she might come in handy 

     Im practically forcing her to death  ut if she doesnt ill make sure the queen isnt the least of her problems. Calling names to the queen results in  a threat , if one of the servants found do this their tongue would be cut off immediately but that's a whole different story if the princess requests it . I look around but something caught my attention my cheeks curl up, Perfect 

   "Also who's in charge of this room "i ask 
"I am my lady " she said as she was the only one standing .
"Do you know its treason to steal from the princesses locker ?" for a moment i saw the colour drain from her face as she turned white, her breathing unsteady. bingo

"W...what?"she said thinking i dont know 
"You heard me " 

"I..thought -" oh brother shes a child.

"You thought no one would notice since this room has not been used in a long time , I'll tell you I know when anyone steps or at ease messes with my room " she got on her knees, what a sight.
"I'm sorry, im sorry, im sorry,  please show mercy her highness . i made a mistake ill do anything" 

"Its fine I wont tell anyone but ..." she looked up as i put a hand on her cheek with the most shit eating grin ever 
"You're gonna come in handy "
"Yes...."

    Later on the whore aka queen arrived
"Where is she ?"she barks through the walls man she can burst my eardrums and i walk out of my room looking at her from the stairs 
"Hey mother miss me ?" i said as i dropped a glass from the second floor and walked down dancing.

    as i made my way down a butler looking at me confused with a bottle of whiskey in his hand ohh i know just what i wanna do, i grabbed the bottle and smashed it into his head while his head bleeding "ahhh....I'm terribly sorry I have heard the doctor here and there told me I have a serious mental illness I go numb and when I realize this happens "

'Bitch she does what she wants and blames it on mental illness my ass ' i heard the butler mutter  "Its been kept a long secret of mine so I suppose you won't let it go out , or else I'll kill you all "

"I see you've returned so you would carry out the oath you took ?" "It appears so , since I wasnt aware of what type of fuckin bitch you are " "I cant do this right now , we'll talk Tomorrow " as soon as she walked by me to go upstaires a perfect ...

"It appears so , since I wasnt aware of what type of fuckin bitch you are "
"I cant do this right now , we'll talk Tomorrow " as soon as she walked by me to go upstaires a perfect opportunity to poke a needle in her ass, she felt a small pinch looked at me 
"Ops .... apologies " she sighed and walked away as soon as everyone walked away , i made my way humming a melody from old times. 

i entered closed the door behind me, holding up the keys i just swiped off her with the excuse of an apology. 

" hello beautiful "