Meet me

"Going there?" Tanizaki questioned

"She wants you back , seems shes desperate to take something from you " her eyes narrowed as she heard dazai say this .

"Instead of waiting for her to come we'll go to her , appears that the mafia also recieved the invitation "

"They seemed to know you as well dazai San " said atsushi

"Its weird " said naomi
"Even tho dazai doesnt know them , he somewhat feared dazai "
Ranpos eyes opened at yosanos line , he got up and went to get something to eat ...

"A little surprise won't hurt ?" He said as he looked at runa . Who looked hesitant at this plan , she looked at him as his hand reached for hers and held it close .

 Who looked hesitant at this plan , she looked at him as his hand reached for hers and held it close

"You win " she said as she agreed on going although she still wasnt sure

"You win " she said as she agreed on going although she still wasnt sure . She was jumping into this cage she escaped years ago , it was hard to get out yet she was going back in ... for what may hold for you in this type of sacrifice.......

Silence filled the room .
He walked towards yosano amd the girls with a serious face while holding runa hand talking her with him .
"The only thing left is now making her look amazing for tonight , so give me your best shot ladies " he said

"TONIGHT ?" everyone shouted
"I thought tho " dazai sighed knowing that they wouldn't understand its tonight .

"Then we dont have time let's go " yosano grabbed her hand and the girls went .
"Wait wait ..." she looked back