I'll go

Mentioning the name of odasaku was her biggest mistake . Now dazai wouldnt back off even if he wanted to she touched the forbidden nerve . The one which runa herself didnt even know

    Not to mix this with runa , he genuinely cared for her which was unusual for him as well but by the time he spent with her . The more he realized he couldnt let her go . She was the only one who made him feel fine , not as sick or crazy as the world saw him as although there was a connection from the start he couldnt push himself away from this girl even when he tried .

     At first he wasnt going to get involved with her since she was to pure to be beside him but he was wrong no matter where,  she never failed to exceed his expectations.

      Now not even one single soul on the place could separate him from that girl no matter how hard they'd try , dazai still feared what would she think when she finds out what exactly he was in his past , the thought haunted him like his own shadow from the mafia looking back at him , staring smiling drowing in this ocean the darkness .....everything  .

    "Dazai?"her soft voice calling him out was the only thing which made him look her direction

     "Yes?" "Are you ok ? " "Perfectly fine , why you ask ?" "Well for once I've seen you shut up and stand quietly " kunikida stated dazai smirked "Awwww kunikida enjoys my amazing company ""Dont be ridiculous " "Now now noo need to be shyyyy" he...

     "Yes?"
"Are you ok ? "
"Perfectly fine , why you ask ?"
"Well for once I've seen you shut up and stand quietly " kunikida stated dazai smirked
"Awwww kunikida enjoys my amazing company "
"Dont be ridiculous "
"Now now noo need to be shyyyy" he said just before kunikida was about to smack him he stopped as she was walking towards runa

     "Yes?" "Are you ok ? " "Perfectly fine , why you ask ?" "Well for once I've seen you shut up and stand quietly " kunikida stated dazai smirked "Awwww kunikida enjoys my amazing company ""Dont be ridiculous " "Now now noo need to be shyyyy" he...

"Long time no see " she said
"Long time no see , mother " runa smiled not a single hint of fear in the girls eyes which , her mother herself didnt expect to see she thought shed be trembling to even meet her ....

   "I think you have something of mine "
"I dont remember anything like that " she replied
"Quit with the innocent act , come with me child . You know all I care about is your well being " she said as she got closer grabbed a lock of runas hair and whispered the last part in her ear ...

    "Do you really wanna start a commotion in the midst of this party you held " runa said
"Lucky for you " she said as she clapped her hands every single person beside the mafia and the agency fell , turning to dust not dying . They weren't there to begin with ....