Kneel

You still think you have no choice but to face her ?

"Dont go , dont leave me "
"It might just be the red string of fate "
"This is stupid "
"But it's the big thing to save him "
"You love me ?"
"I cant "

Her head getting fuzzier and fuzzier every step they took inside the castle , she was back home escorted to her room for a bit cause the pain . Within these walls she hated so much this place she despised so much she was inside her room .

The red and black sheets of the bed moved with her breathing still unsteady she closed her eyes for a bit

'Its alright , just breath for me ' his voice seemed as clear as always as she could imagine the warmth of his touched , she opened her eyes as they entered .....

"Wakey wakey it's time for a meeting with your mom "
"Why do you disturb my peace ?ruth "
"Well your mine , it doesnt make any difference so get ready shes waiting or do you want some help getting dressed as well yours Truly will be happy to do that for you "
"Get out " she said with a straight face not wanting to deal with him

He walked closer to the girl standing looking at the ground kinda lost in thought his forehead almost touched her as he held her hand smiling "come on , you know you want me ?" She sighed
"I cant believe your with someone who doesnt deserve you , you wont resist me . You can't your still mine top to bottom "

His eyes widen as she slapped him hand away "ruth you may be the queens right hand but I did not permit you to lay a hand on me , now I ask you to leave the princesses room or I'll have to use force " she knew recorders and everything were hidden ...

His eyes widen as she slapped him hand away "ruth you may be the queens right hand but I did not permit you to lay a hand on me , now I ask you to leave the princesses room or I'll have to use force " she knew recorders and everything were hidden right in her room . She had to be careful with her words he smirked and bowed a little walking away .....

Getting dressed was what she didnt bother to do , it was morning and she was tired simple as that .

"Took you long enough "
"What do you want ?"
"I want you to prepare yourself for today "
"Ohhhh so I knew you were bringing me here cause people were raising questions on where the princess is "

"Took you long enough " "What do you want ?" "I want you to prepare yourself for today " "Ohhhh so I knew you were bringing me here cause people were raising questions on where the princess is "

"Know your place , your living here but your still a prisoner "
"Shhh , it's funny for you to say that "

"Know your place , your living here but your still a prisoner " "Shhh , it's funny for you to say that "