Her eyes

"Ruth"

"Long time no see beloved " he replied no reply "My my , dont tell me you havent told him " "Told him? Theres nothing to tell him about " "Hey isnt it rude , your hiding your unconditional love for me

"My my , dont tell me you havent told him "
"Told him? Theres nothing to tell him about "
"Hey isnt it rude , your hiding your unconditional love for me .just for some guy you work with "
" get the hint already , I want nothing more to do with you "
"And what are you wearing , the royalty as yourself wearing such cheap cloths "

"Enough of this " she turned around and started to walk away , but a hand reached her wrist and pulled her back close into his arms as he kinda dragged her into the dance floor

"Enough of this " she turned around and started to walk away , but a hand reached her wrist and pulled her back close into his arms as he kinda dragged her into the dance floor .

"If you dont get your filthy hands of me now , Its gonna start a commotion in the midst of the party "
"Mmmm how so "

"A beheaded black haired head will fall right on the table " she tried to move away but he grabbed her wrist and pulled her back .
"You know your still mine no matter what you do or think , your opinion doesnt matter . The deal was made " as he tightened the grip around her wrist ,she flinched as she looked at him in the guy .

"Then I undo that deal " she tried to struggle but his hand was getting tighter and tighter
'How did he become this strong ? Stronger than me ?'

"Or maybe we should "he got closer to her face and whispered in her ear .
"Finish everyone off the agency like we did with your poor sweet brother " her eyes widen as her bangs covered them as she let herself lose