One word

Nothings left now , her eyes life left then as ruth continued to do what he was doing ....

     He moved away , looking at her as he smiled wide as he saw her dead eyes
"Arnt they beautiful they just turned into two deep pools, and they're mine all mine " as his hands reached for her eyes
"Do you mind if I take one of the-" one bullet entered his shoulder was enough to make him shut up and stop

     She looked in front as no change in her face as she looked at the man she loved , his eyes widen looking st the state she was in without even thinking as soon as his sanity came back ....

   Ruth was on the ground with four bullet wounds one in his abdomen and then other on his arms and one leg he rolled around like the insect he was , but dazai didnt think twice but made and run for runa .

    Undoing her handcuffs was child play for him ..... he looked at her , those dead eyes of hers as soon as the chains were undone she fell on the ground he catched her , grabbed a purple sheet nearby and wrapped it around her since he didnt have his coat ...

     Her hands were trembling , she wasnt saying anything . No reaction from her face yet her body filled with fear showing the signs of what she went through....

"Why do you always have to ruin my time , why do you come back in her life no matter what happens "

   He got up "that's something your not permitted to ask " as the trigger was pulled not once but thrice the first in Ruth's head and he dropped dead the other two to reassure that this piece of shit was dead

   He got up "that's something your not permitted to ask " as the trigger was pulled not once but thrice the first in Ruth's head and he dropped dead the other two to reassure that this piece of shit was dead .....

       Although death was way easy  but dazais mind went blank and after the body he realized he killed him

        He turned around as he heard footsteps chuuya and yuri entered "she escaped "
"Hmmmm I figured " he replied
"What the hell happened?" He asked as he looked at Ruth's body but then runa in the corner as soon as he saw her face and her covered in sheets .....

   "Runa are you ok ?" As yuri sat near her moving her shaking her no words left her mouth , her body trembling yet her face showed no emotion she looked dead  ...