Part 1

It's hot as fuck on stage. All the lights, and screams from the crowd, and ugh. Whatever. I'm so sick of tour sometimes. I mean, it's love and hate, sometimes I love the crowd but it's been a lot lately.

"THANK YOU NEW YORK!" You say into your mic as you smile at the obnoxious crowd. I sure do hope London is better. WAIT, LONDON IS TOMORROW IT MUST HAVE SLIPPED MY MIND. I board the plane at 4:00 am tomorrow for a 11:00 pm show, than I'm staying there for 2 weeks. You walk off stage as the audience slowly leaves, what a night.

The past few months it's been all flights, hotels, and worst of all people. I've always been introverted, just me and my guitar. But now that I always have an audience it all feels somewhat forced. I can be having the worst day and still put on a smile and sing for people.

I Walk backstage and grab a cold glass of water. I try to sneak out the door, but it's no use. Someone grabs my shoulder and turns me around. Oh god, I should have known... Kassie. Kassie is a friend. Well, not really. She's kind two faced and really really annoying. She's my makeup artist. "You did great out there girl!" She says in her high pitch shrill voice. "Thanks Kassie, but I need a second alone. I've been stressed and I'm not feeling great." I say as dry as possible to hint that I really do not wanna talk to her. "Same. Think you could help me?" Oh great. Not this again, making everything about herself. "Yeah Kassie I'm really not in the mood rn." I reply as I walk outside and finally get some peace.

I look at the moon and check the time. Fuck. Already 10:00 pm. 7 hours till I leave. I see the car pull up. Ok, time to go. I hop in the back seat and after what seems like minutes, I pass out.