Part 11

Niki and I run over to a little area overlooking the water. 
Here's an example:

She sits down in a wooden bench and I do the same

She sits down in a wooden bench and I do the same. She shivers a bit next me me so I take out the brown hoodie I have in my bag and wrap it around her shoulders. "Thank you." She whispers. We sit in comfortable silence for a minute than she rests her head on my shoulder. At first, I panic inside than I put my arm over her shoulder. We watch the water for a few minutes. "I never wanna leave this place." I say to niki. "Who says you have to... I mean it's your life y/n, you can build your future for yourself." I listen to the traffic. Than it hits me. I have a place here. And its gonna be a lot to think about, but maybe Niki is right. "Your right." I say to niki as she yawns a bit. "As much as I love this niki, you seem tired... wanna go home and watch a show for a bit?" I say as Niki nods and slips into my hoodie. I take her hand and we walk to the street. I catch a cab and me and niki hop in.

When we get in the car niki and I continue to hold hands. I stare out the window the whole ride home. The whole drive home feels euphoric, like I'm dreaming. I feeling a buzzing in my pocket. I look at my phone and it's the one and only Kassie. Fuck. I pick up unfortunately. "Hey Kassie." I say in the most dry tone ever. "Heyyy! Hows everything with that girl uh, Niki." She says. "She's great. But I have to go kas, I'll call you later ok?" I say as she continues to ramble about how the hotel she's staying at has bad room service. I just hang up on her mid sentence.

When we arrive home, I pay the diver and we walk into nikis apartment. We both go to our rooms and I change into something more comfortable.
Your sleep outfit:

After I change, I walk out to see niki in my hoodie, a yellow sleep shirt, and Minecraft pajama pants, she looks very cute

After I change, I walk out to see niki in my hoodie, a yellow sleep shirt, and Minecraft pajama pants, she looks very cute. I sit in the corner of the couch sad niki sits next me me. I decide to put on adventure time. About half way through the episode niki rests her head on my lap. I stroke her hair until she drifts off to sleep, quietly I lay a blanket over her and turnoff the tv. I sit there thinking about my day, and mostly niki. She's changing my life and she doesn't even know i don't think. It's crazy how things can start. Leaving home was and end and meeting niki was a beginning. To a new life prolly. I find comfort in this thought, and I drift off to sleep with Niki.