Part 3

We all get on the stupid ass plane. I have Only two seat options. A sweaty 40 year old woman, or Kassie. I choose the sweaty woman. It will be a 10 hour flight next to this old woman. But I honestly don't care. I put in my AirPods and go to Spotify. I pulled up jubilee line.and sooth back into sleeping.

I wake up and check the time. It's been 5 hours. I  look out the window and all  I see is ocean. Which makes me feel all weird, scared and somewhat dizzy. For some strange reason, the ocean has always been scary to me. I brush it off and grab my note book. I start writing about the ocean and the emotions I am  feeling right now, this has always helped me write songs. Just writing how I feel. Sounds cheesy but it works. I start to trail off and doodle.

After an hour I got bored of uselessly doodling so I go back on Spotify and listen to Coldplay. The next few hours pass fairly quickly and before I know it we are landing. I meet with my producer Sam, and Kassie. We call 2 cabs, one for me, and one for them. I hop in the cab and read the address Sam had texted me.

After a bit of driving and struggling to make conversation with the driver, I arrive to the apartment. (Idk if Niki lives in an apartment but go along with it) I drag my bags to her door and summon up the courage to knock.

About 2 minutes later a girl with pretty faded pink hair and a cute smile answers. She's wearing a baggie yellow and black sweater and Minecraft pajama pants. She's not at all what I expected, she looks welcoming and sweet.

"Hellooo! My name is niki!" She says gesturing for me to come inside. "Hi! I'm y/n but I'm assuming you may know that." I say in the nicest voice I've ever made. "Yeah! I'm a fan of your music I've been into it for like a few months now." 

This is going to be a good few weeks.