Part 4

"Would you like me to show you around a bit?" Niki asked in her same sweet tone. "Sure! I have a bit of time before the show so why not." Me and Niki walk through each room. She shows me the kitchen, living room, bathroom, and lastly the bedrooms. First was her room. The first thing I notice is her pc and monitors. "Wait, are you a streamer?" I ask curious as I take in every detail of her room. "Yes actually! I usually play Minecraft with a few good friends." Ok, shes officially cool. I used to play Minecraft, in fact I miss it. But with all this extra bullshit I haven't had time. "Oh that's so cool! I play Minecraft too but I haven't had much time. I have it on my laptop though!" I say pointing to the bag I packed it in. "Yay! We could play sometime!" I smile and glance to the corner of her room and see a bi flag. "Oh I like your flag I have my lesbian pride flag is in my bag!" I say as She smiles back at me. "That's really cool!"

Finally we get to my room. And really cute.

Looks like she put time into making the guest room actually look cool

Looks like she put time into making the guest room actually look cool. "This is sick!" I say admiring her decorating choices. "Thank you! I want my guests to feel at home when they come by." She says. Something about this is really sweet to me. She walks out to let me get ready for the show.

I Get my bag to get my outfit on and touch up my makeup before the show. Kassie is with Sam at a friends house. Apparently there wasn't enough space for me there, But in reality I know Kassie just doesn't want me there. And I'm happy with that. I walk to my bag and change into my concert outfit

Here's your outfit: 

I touch up the same makeup I've had on all day and walk out of my room

I touch up the same makeup I've had on all day and walk out of my room. I see niki putting on shoes. She has changed out of her casual clothes and put on this:
She looks pretty and I like her eyeliner. "I was thinking I could drive you. I was planning on going to the concert anyway." She says as she ties her shoes. "That would be nice thank you niki." I reply as we grab out things and walk out the door. It's currently 10:30 pm and I have to be there like 20 minutes early to get ready for everything.

Niki and I walk into the stadium. It's pretty spacious and nice. So it won't get as hot. There are fairy lights strung on the ceiling and it looks quite nice. "Wow this is really pretty!" Says niki as she spins around looking up it the lights. "Yeah I really like it too!" I exclaim. "I have to go right now niki cause I need to go backstage but I'll see you after the show!" I say walking back to the stage. "Okay y/n!"

I get everything ready as I hear people slowly filtering into the stadium. Before I know it, it's time to walk out.