Part 6

As I walk out the door I can feel the crisp fall air hit my rosy cheeks. I love the fall, all the beautiful colors and trees. I find a bench next to the building spin once In the moonlight than lay down... I stare up at the stars and take in al the constellations. Than I hear foot steps approaching me, I sit up really fast cause I have no idea who it is. "Shhh it's ok y/n it's just me, niki." Her voice calms me so I sit down on the bench as she sits next me me. "Pretty isn't it?" I say breaking the silence. "Yes I love the stars." She says in a calm voice. We sit in comfortable silence for a few minutes, than niki breaks the silence. "Y/n, do you wanna get to know each other a bit?" I consider this for a moment. "Yes, yes of course."

"Hmm... do you watch much twitch?" She asks. "Yes I do actually, I mostly watch philza, Wilbur soot, and Tommyinnit." She looks back at me. "Ohhhh cool!" She exclaims. "Well, would you possibly stream with me tomorrow?" I think for a second, than I realize that this could help me know niki more. "Totally sounds fun, should we go home now though?" Niki nods back and we get into her car.

I get out of her car and run to the door with Niki, when she starts giggling. "What are you giggling about?" I say laughing and turning around. "Oh nothing I'm just glad I have some company, even if your still a bit of a stranger." This makes me blush a bit so I look away. Looking back I say "yea same, I get lonely sometimes I must admit."

When we get inside the apartment, I go back into my room and change into a hoodie and some sleeping pants. Than I take off my makeup and walk out. I see niki coming out of her room too, dressed in a similar outfit. "Goodnight y/n!" She says yawning. "Sweet dreams niki." I say walking back into my room. I decide to play with my guitar strings for a bit, before I fall asleep. It's been a good day, for once.