Part 14

"HOLY SHIT!" I say shocked to see Wilbur soot standing just a few feet away from me. "AYY, whats up you must be y/n, I've heard a lot about you from Niki!" He says with a big smile. "Yes hi its so nice to meet you will." I say trying not to fucking scream or some shit. "It smells good in here did you cook?" Says Niki. "Yes I did I made Pierogies. Wilbur if you want any your welcome to have some I made extra." I say as they step into the house and set down their things. "Yes that would be very nice thank you y/n." Says Wilbur kicking off his shoes and taking a seat at the table as I set the plate down for him. "Oh also Will is going to be staying the night here cause Tommy is going to be coming up here tomorrow." Niki says. I smile cause I've always love Tommys streams. I watch him religiously.

"You know y/n, if you want I'm sure you can join our video tomorrow if you would like we are just  going to vlog around the city so it might be cool." Says will. I immediately say yes to will and we all sit down to eat.

Dinner was actually really fun with will, hes really easy to talk to irl and I learned that he listens to my music which was crazy to me.

I go into my bedroom to change and to check my phone.  I scrolled through my notifications stopping to read one from Instagram Wilbursoot started following you.  I smiled and set my phone down just for a second, I let even from the past few days sink in. Before I came to stay here I never felt a belonging. But here I feel like I actually could belong somewhere.

I walk out of my room in Pajamas and find Niki and Wilbur in the living room. "Hey guys, I say and have a seat next to Niki on the couch. "Yo glad your here y/n." Says Wilbur holding up his phone like hes on FaceTime. "WHO THE SHIT IS Y/N!" I hear a voice yell through his phone who is unmistakably, tommyinnit. "HEY TOMMY." I yell from across the room. "FUCKING HELL WILL SENCE WHEN DID YOU HANG OUT WITH AMERICANS WILL." yells tommy and me will and Niki all burst into laughter.

"Tommy remember that song I shared with you last night?" Says will. "Yea I do." Tommy replies. "Yea well y/n sings that and shes staying with Niki." I smile when I hear that he sent that to tommy. "OH SHIT THATS COOL, WILL I MEET HER TOMORROW?" Tommy yells. Will nods and tells tommy about how I agreed to make a video with them.

The call ended shortly after that, I hug Niki and will goodnight at about midnight and make my way to my room.