Part 13

Its about 10 minutes till I reach the grocery store. I thank the taxi driver and get out of the car.

I enter the grocery store and I pull up my notes app with the grocery list that I had prepared the night before. Navigating my way through the grocery store to find everything on the list, I get the idea that I should make niki and I dinner so she had something to eat when she gets home.

I finish my shopping around 3:00 and call a cab. When I get back to Nikis  place and I put all the things I need for the recipe on the counter. I decided that I was going to make my moms recipe for homemade Pierogies. (If you don't know what they are I'll add a pic)

 (If you don't know what they are I'll add a pic)

My mom wasn't around too much when I was younger. But I do remember her teaching me how to make these and the recipe always had stuck with me.

Just as I'm almost done preparing the meal I get a text from Niki saying that she will be getting home soon and I smile at the message. I'm really glad to be staying with her shes genuinely the nicest person I've ever met.

Just as I Finish setting the table with everything on it Niki I hear Niki talking to someone outside. I wonder who the hell that can be. The voice sounds super familiar but i dont know what I recognize it from.

Suddenly I see the door open and Niki steps in the house, with None other than Wilbur soot.