Part 9

"Alright guys! I think I'm gonna call that a stream!" Niki says yawning "thank you so much for having me guys!" I say as she ends the live. We look at each other, both smiling. "What do you wanna do now y/n?" She questions as I stare blankly at the ceiling. I do this all the time honestly, I need to get better at making eye contact. "Hmmm, maybe we could go grab something to eat before it's dark." I say as she nods her head. "I have the perfect place, I'm gonna change than we can go y/n."

I walk back to my room as Niki does the same cause I wanna change as well. I've never really been much of a dress person, but maybe I could wear one just this once? I'm not sure honestly. I fall backwards onto my bad as I think of what to wear. Than I strikes me. I kind of run waddle to the closet.

The outfit:

(Idk this is just how I dress pretty much most of the outfits will be similar to my style)

Yeah, it's not at all a dress but that was just the random fucking thought in my head. I clip my hair back and walk out of my room to see niki in a pretty black dress, flannel, doc martens, and black lipstick. "You look lovely niki." I say walking over to her. "You do too."

We walk out onto the street filled with traffic and get a cab. I hear the city sounds and I feel really idk, free? A feeling I never feel.