Little Souls (123)

Author's Note: F I C T I O N

Sunday Currently...
March 16th, 2021
By: Maine Faulkerson
Filed under: Personal

Looking back, February 2021 was one of the hardest month and year for me and my husband. Honestly, I will always remember February for 3 reasons. First, it's me and my husband's wedding anniversary. Second, it's my Thirdy's birthday, and the third one—I don't want to remember but, it's part of me, it's part of our lives—It's the month where I lost an angel...

Up until now—there's never a day that we haven't hold him close in our hearts. When my angel visit me and Thirdy in our dreams—that was quite the comfort I needed. It soothes the aching but it will never be gone. Last month, my heart burst with happiness and longing too for the life that my angel could've shared with us, but, yeah—GOD has a plan. I have to believe and hold on to that, because despite and in spite of, I can clearly see his love manifesting in my own life. Having a blissful marriage, a husband that is beyond I could ever imagine and a bundle of joy that makes me fall in love with life again and again.

Allow me to thank you all for your birthday wishes. I was just informed by the foundation that your donations keeps pouring—gifting me with your generosity that is so close to my heart always made me believe that I am so blessed to be where I am now.

Thank you for loving my family, especially our little Thirdy. My heart burst with happiness knowing my little one makes you happy too, like he always do to us. I read your messages on social media as much as I could, when I have spare time, and all you gave me is a proud mama moment everytime my Thirdy makes your day. I am just so sorry that I can't update often, but, I'll try my best to splatter sunshine into your timeline with our Thirdy's cuteness. We'd love to share a portion of our lives with youour loving fans because you have given us nothing but love and support too since the very beginning.

I think I've talked too much already, so here goes Sunday Currently! Please be safe everyone! And thank you once again for the birthday wishes!

Love,
ndmf

CURRENTLY

Reading
Catching up with all your birthday wishes to me. My heart is full. Thank you very much! ❤️

Writing
This entry, and some minor edits on my script. Please pray for me that this will push through. I'd love to see this on TV (fingers crossed)

Listening
My husband and my son's snoring beside me. The little one snores, yes! Cute! We snatched him at his room! Nakakamiss katabi eh. 😅

Thinking
Of my baby girl. I am soooo excited. Ilang araw nalang. Ipagdasal niyo kami ha. 🙏🏻

Smelling
Fresh roses—RJ and my son picked me flowers today. I am so happy. Nowadays, the smell of fresh flowers calms me. ♥️

Wishing
For a safe delivery soon. 🙏🏻

Hoping
To hold my baby girl soon. Excited is even an understatement. Kinakabahan ako na sobrang happy na finally malapit na malapit na namin siyang makita.

Wearing
Satin maternity PJ's. 🥰
It's a gift from my sister-in-law. Thank you Riz! I loved it! 🥰

 Thank you Riz! I loved it! 🥰