Little Souls (25)

Author's Note: F I C T I O N

(Continuation from the previous chapter)

"AAWWW THAT'S SO SWEET, LOVE..."

"MAY KAPALIT YON, KISS..."

"AS ALWAYS RJ..."

"EH WALA EH, IN LOVE AKO SA ASAWA KO EH."

"YOUR WIFE IS EQUALLY IN LOVE WITH YOU TOO..."

SJ: "Thank you so much, Alden sa pag papa unlak mo sa amin dito sa KMJS. Sana hindi ito ang huli."

AR: "Sure po, sure po...no problem po."

SJ: "But before that, we have something to show you..."

AR; "Uy! Ano yon?"

(Video recording played)
"HELLO, LOVE! GULAT KA NO? SOMEONE WANTS TO SAY HELLO..."

"Heyowww Dada!"

"WHAT'S YOUR MESSAGE TO DADA COME ON, LOVE..."

"Heyowww Dada, ayn wabyu mats mats, en tenkcho fhur ownweezzz coonking meey pamkeyks en tenkcho fhur, fhur ownezz wabwab mhy tamtam, tenkcho fhur tenching mey hown tow sheeeng gamb gib mi yow en bayay kowboo en mowr...ay wabyu Dada en Mama!!!"

"I LOVE YOU TOO, LOVE, ANYWAY...AYON TUMAKBO NA...SO, YUN NA NGA...RJ, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING, LOVE. I COULDN'T ASK FOR ANYTHING MORE—YOU ARE EVERYTHING THAT I DREAMED AND PRAYED FOR, AND I JUST WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT YOU AND THIRDY ARE MY WORLD. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH RJ, AND I WILL ALWAYS BE HERE FOR YOU, LOVE. I WILL BE BEHIND YOU AND AT YOUR SIDE AND SOMETIMES IN FRONT OF YOU ESPECIALLY ON DAYS THAT YOU'LL NOT BE ABLE TO LEAD US. I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOUR NEXT MOVIE AND ALWAYS REMEMBER ME AND THIRDY WILL ALWAYS BE ROOTING FOR YOU, OKAY? WE LOVE YOU DADA! MWAAAAH. PLEASE BE HOME, SAFE! BYE, SEE YOU SOON!"

(End Video recording)

JS: "That glow in your face Alden watching your wife and son, ang cute ng anak mo...ang sarap papakin. What is your message to your wife and son nalang?"

AR: "Woaaah I didn't expect that, but, thank you KMJS team! Sinong kasabwat niyo don? Sam? Mama Ten?"

JS: "Actually, I called Maine, through Sam's help."

AR: "Ayown oh. Salamat Miss Jess. My message to my wife and son, of course to my son, thank you love, you will surely watch this video when you will grow older, but I want you to know na Dada will always cook pancakes for you (it's his favorite) and anytime I can always love love your tummy and don't worry madami pa tayong kakantahin for Mama, okay? I love you so much and Dada is so proud of you. To my wife, of course salamat, salamat for everything that you do for this family, you are such a great wife and mother, and I couldn't help but thank heavens everytime I wake up in the morning and saw you beside me and my son. I may be your world, but you are my whole life Maine...hindi ako mabubuhay kung wala ka at ang anak natin. I love you so much and see you soon."

JS: "Grabe ang sarap ma inlove...thank you so much Alden, and thank you so much Maine for receiving my call, sana sa susunod ikaw naman ang ma interview ko. God bless you and your beautiful family!"

"WHY ARE YOU CRYING? TAPOS NA INTERVIEW, TARA AKYAT NA TAYO..."

"I DON'T KNOW...HORMONES, AND I JUST LOVE YOU SO MUCH RJ..."

"SSSSSHHHHHH SARAP NAMAN NG PAGKA CLINGY NG ASAWA KO...I LOVE YOU MORE, MAINE..."

"MAY STARS BA SA LABAS, LOVE?"

"MERON ATA...TARA AKYAT TAYO SA BALCONY CHECK NATIN..."

"KARGA..."

"OF COURSE, KAKARGAHIN KITA..."

"WAG NALANG, BAKA MADAPA KA, LAMPA KA PA NAMAN..."

"ARAY KO NAMAN...HINDI NA AH. HALIKA NA...SAMPA NALANG SA LIKOD, DALI..."

"OKAY..."

"ANG GANDA NG STARS..."

"WAIT HERE..."

"SAAN KA PUPUNTA? DITO KA LANG..."

"TEKA LANG, MAY KUKUNIN LANG."

"OKAY, BALIK KA AGAD HA."

"..."

"RJ..."

"ITO NA NGA...HERE, MAG KUMOT KA, MALAMIG..."

"SHARE TAYO..."

"OF COURSE..."

"SING FOR ME LOVE..."

"WHAT DO YOU WANT?"

"ANYTHING..."

"OKAY...HERE WE GO...

🎶 Look at the stars
Look how they shine for you
And everything you do
Yeah, they were all yellow
I came along
I wrote a song for you
And all the things you do
And it was called, "Yellow"
So then I took my turn
Oh, what a thing to have done
And it was all yellow

Your skin
Oh yeah, your skin and bones
Turn into something beautiful
You know
You know I love you so

I swam across
I jumped across for you
Oh, what a thing to do
'Cause you were all yellow
I drew a line
I drew a line for you
Oh, what a thing to do
And it was all yellow
Your skin
Oh yeah, your skin and bones
Turn into something beautiful
And you know
For you I'd bleed myself dry
It's true
Look how they shine for you
Look how they shine
Look at the stars
Look how they shine for you
And all the things that you do 🎶"

(after 30 mins)

"EVEN AFTER ALL THESE YEARS MAINE, I MARRIED YOU TWICE, YOU GAVE ME THIRDY AND ANOTHER ONE IS ON THE WAY, AND I KNOW YOU'VE SAID YOU LOVE ME TOO, BUT, THERE'S STILL THIS FEAR IN ME THAT WHAT IF ONE DAY I WAKE UP, THEN, YOU WILL TELL ME YOU DON'T LOVE ME ANYMORE—I WILL DREAD THAT DAY LOVE, BECAUSE I DON'T THINK NA KAKAYANIN KONG WALA KA. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH, MAINE—EVERYTHING THAT YOU ARE. I WILL ALWAYS BE THAT GUY WHO'LL HAVE THE STARS IN MY EYES JUST BY LOOKING AT YOU—IN YOUR SLEEP, IN YOUR WAKING HOURS, IN ALL YOUR LAUGHTERS AND TEARS—I WILL ALWAYS BE YOURS MAINE...ALWAYS YOURS."

"..."

"SLEEP TIGHT, MY LOVE..."

Author's Note: Hay, ayoko na sa earth! Ang sarap mabuhay sa ficworld! Huhuhu