11 : Dance With Me

Jimin's POV

"Are we there yet?" I asked as I walked cluelessly with Rosé standing behind me. "Not yet!" Rosé answered back with a giggle.

I sighed and and after a few seconds, I asked her again, like that annoying three year old kid sitting in the back seat of the car, asking the parent if they were there yet after every 5 second.

Rosé laughed again, "No! Just wait and you'll see!"

I pouted. "You straight up blindfolded me the moment I saw you. I didn't even have a moment to check you out,"

"Check me out?" Rosé asked, laughing. "Yeah, you were looking hot but sadly, my eyes had to be blinded by this piece of clothing instead." I innocently responded. Rosé laughed again. "Then it was a good idea to blindfold you." I pouted at her response before I slowly and carefully walked.

"Where are we going though? You told me to wear a suit and— OUCH!" I yelped when my face came in contact with something metallic. "The fuck?" I pulled the piece of clothing away and stared at the metal light pole with hatred. "Suddenly I'm Kristoff. Great."

Rosé covered my eyes back. "No peeping till we reach there." I pouted yet again and just let my feet lead with Rosé holding me, and with my hands in front of me to protect my face from banging into another pole.

-

The smell food hit my nostrils and felt a cool breeze hitting my face. "So are we there yet?"

As if in cue, the blindfold got pulled and Rosé hopped in front of me. "Yes!" She grinned, "I wanted us to have a candle lit dinner because I thought it might be romantic!"

I smirked, leaning closer to her, "Tryna make the first move, I see. Don't worry, I won't let you get too carried away later because I too have a surprise for you."

Rosé's face scrunched up at my response, "Surprise?"

I nodded cheekily. Rosé snorted before we made our way to the seat. "So you booked this place just for us?" I asked. Rosé hummed as a response. I chuckled, "Though it had to be what I should do," I said, pulling the chair for Rosé. After she sat and I made my way to sit, a waiter arrived. We ordered ourselves food and soon after the waiter went away, I leaned a closer, a smile playing on my face.

"You look beautiful, princess." I muttered, examining her face. Her blonde hair flowing freely and a carefree smile on her face, eyes like the moon. "Both inner and outer, you are beautiful."

Rosé giggled, "That was random but thank you. You look fine as well in that suit of yours, my prince."

I smiled before I leaned back on my seat. The way the moon shined on us and the stars twinkled made it beautiful and the scenery behind Rosé was pretty as well.

"Before our dinner arrives, why not I show you my surprise?" I asked as I stood up, setting my phone down the table and stood beside Rosé, giving my hand to her. Rosé eyed me before looking away and laughing. Soon she gave me her hand and I pulled her close to me.

The music on my phone continued playing as I placed my forehead against hers.

'Honey just put your sweet lips on my lips, we should just kiss like real people do.'

We swayed together, hands in hands and forehead attached, eyes twinkling and staring in each with love.

I will admit; I fell for this girl whom I met in a bar. This girl who was fancy looking. This blonde girl with a sweet smile, sweet heart. I fell for her the moment I got close to her.

I just wanna kiss her, like what the song sang.

'I knew that look dear, eyes always seeking.'

I leaned closer, our noses now touching. It was too tempting for me. "What?" Rosé asked softly as she looked in my eyes. I breathed, "May I?" And with that nod, I just attached my lips onto hers softly and gently before my lips moved with hers in a passionate way.

Now she's my girl. My princess.