16

Minji had stood outside the school entrance near the gates as loud music & chattering had been filling her ears as she tried to calm down her excitement & adrenaline.

The smoke of her cigarette had flown into the sky, disappearing into the air once it had reached a certain height. The smoke had a surprisingly pleasant smell. Yet, that's what Minji had expected as these were new cigarettes & quite different from her old ones.

Instead of having the usual "You'll get lung cancer & die, bestie." type of ads on the back of the box, this one had soft, vanilla flowers taped onto the box with an ingredient list near the white flowers. The box coverage itself had been promoting vanilla-scented cigarettes.

The scent was pleasant, almost even relaxing to the girl.

Minji's heartbeat had slowly calmed down within she had finished the cigarette & now had been ready to accomplish anything she wanted.

Weirdly enough, Minji had been a little shocked when she had seen other people in her school try cigarettes or even smoke them regularly after class would end. Most of those people are a lot younger than her.

Yet, all of them had been pathetic. Motherfuckers had been using electrical cigarettes. They were weak, unlike Minji, who had been destroying her health like a real man. By that, I mean it very pathetically. Don't smoke kids, you become not rich then.

Minji had headed back into the school where Jiwoo was waiting for her, shoving the small pack of cigarettes into her jacket's pocket.

The performances were due quite unexpectedly quickly. The only thing left to finish up had been a short film Minji's school had decided to come up with, wanting to show how great, talented & hardworking their students had been. It was also there to congratulate the third-years for finally finishing high school & now graduating. Yet, graduation was still multiple months away.

It was very nostalgic to think about & remember the chaos that went around finals time. A perfect time to make self-deprecating jokes & talk about the lack of sleep almost every student had been dealing with.

Fun times.

Jiwoo & Minji had walked into the school's auditorium, seeing the first class' cover a song. It was a great opening show before all of the other performances would be due.

The student had a very pleasant voice to listen to which had caught Minji off-guard, knowing how his classroom had been right next to her's. How hadn't she noticed him before?

"And all I am...

Is a man,I want the world in my hands.

I hate the beach,

But I stand...In California

With my toes in the sand."

- The guy sang on stage, doing it with pride & joy as his wrist
showed off a bracelet with 3 specific colours.

Pink,

Purple,

And,

Blue.

The guy's voice had screamed aesthetics just after singing a few lines.

"'Cause, it's too cold~

For you here...