What does he want From me

Y/n(POV)

The three men looked at me and sighed. Michael decided to speak up for the other two. "So Y/n the Bunny you have been seeing is a glitch. And all he wants to do is excited the game. But we are trying to prevent that from happening. He already has a assistant on the outside. Aka Vanny. He needs one more person to help him get out. So we are trying to find someone who can't fall for his tricks and can and will keep looking for the taps." Michael pause for a second to look over at me.

He then continue to speak. " We need someone not to fall into his plan. And by the looks of things he's trying to get you to fall into them. From what we can tell he only shows himself to thoughs he find easy to break. And because of this we can't let you take this job. From what we picked up on he wants to use you like he did Vanny. To Kill off kids and bring his Glitch ass to the human world. We right now are closed to killing him off." Michael pause once again before looking away.

Sammy them picked it up from there. " We only need one more tap in the game to complete delete him from existence. And yes we could just get rid of the game and delete all copy's. But we have found out that if we do so Vanessa will be lost forever. So we are working on finding that last tap." Sammy then looked away at Jeremy. Non of them decided to speak up again. " Well why not let him think he's getting what he wants?" Hey all froze before looking my way. " Are you crazy?" Jeremy said.

I looked at them and laugh. " Maybe just a bit. But think of it. If he thinks he plans are working he'll just end up showing you to the last tap by himself. And not to mention you can find out his plans way quicker then just running though people like lab rats." The 3 men look at each other before back at me. " Do you think you can be strong enough not to fall for his tricks. He has shown to be ever pushy for though to listen without falling back on him and running off." Michael spoke out in a never serious tone of voice.

The others looked at him like he was crazy and out of his mind. " Michael you can't be this serious he has shown himself to her meaning she could be compromised already are you out of your mind Michael." Jeremy said as he trys to talk some sense into Michael. Michael rolled hes eyes and looked away from them both. He then looked at my direction once again. " Do you think you will not fall for his plans." Michael said once more. I stopped for a second to think. Can I trust the three men on what they're saying.

"Can this glitch be that bad? Who was he before he became a glitch? There has to be someone before the glitch so who was he before he became this glitch? More importantly who created?" I froze when I started getting a response to my questions. I was talking out loud. " Yes the glitch is that bad. From our knowledge the glitch is just a glitch. And who created it we have no idea." Sammy spoke out. Michael seemed uneased about the questions and answers. As if he was telling something wrong or lying to me.

I stood up then I walked over towards Michael . I looked him up and down before I decide to speak. " Do you know who created the glitch Michael? More importantly is the glitch actually somebody?" He looked at me for a minute before you look no way to the side. As if he was asking the others for permission to tell me. They all shook their heads no as if he shouldn't tell me. But he decided to speak up anyways. "That glitch was created by my father. A way to keep his legacy alive. But my father wasn't a good man. And neither is that glitch. They are one in the same."

I looked at Michael confuse for a second before I understood what he meant. " You're mean to tell me your father possesses that glitch in some way you shape or perform?" Michael noted his head lately as I asked the question. " To be honest we don't know how he started to possess it. From what I know it probably has to do with the chip from the animatronic he used for this when he was still ...technically on this Earth. Right now he's definitely not on Earth he is a line of coating that we can't get rid of. Otherwise it would corrupt the whole entire game."

Michael pause for a minute before you continue to talk. " That's why we need to find the tapes. If we're able to find all of them were able to figure out how to get rid of them before he's able to get back on earth. Because right now technically his soul is still trapped in hell. And with his plans in motions if they keep up with what he's doing right now he can be out of hell in a couple minutes and out of that game. So I'm going to ask you once again. Do you think you'll be able to be strong enough to push off the emotional pull on to you to get out of the game and to escape hell?"

I looked up at Michael. I didn't know what to say. I took a deep breath before speaking out. " I'd like to think about this please. Is this a lot of information to process within a few couple of minutes. I will take some time to think about and get back to you guys within a month time." Michael shook his head like he was fine with it while the other two seem to disagree. " We don't need her to be working with us he can easily corrupt her mind and get out." Sammy said. Jeremy then continue to speak on from then. " Michael like you said he is trying to get her in particular. Would you look for a different person. Somebody who's probably really good with acting. And a whole entire month is way too long to wait for a reply. Even if she knows about this information."

Michael look up at the two boys like they were complete imbeciles before looking back to my way. " Here's my phone number call me in a month time if you ever change your mind. I well be eagerly waiting your reply. Until then we will continue searching for other people to help. Without giving them any more information. Good day to you Y/n." Michael said before walking out the door.

Word count 1170