William Afton

Y/n

I look over to see the suite that I have been working on almost completely done. Standing on it's own. How did that happen. I froze for a minute before remembering..." Did you just fucking Talk." The suit looked at me before the mechanical jaw moved again. " Yes I did just talk Y/n and I think you should watch your mouth next time my dear." Did I say that out loud... Crap. I quickly nod my head before walking over to the blue prints. I look down to see that the only thing Missing from the suit was the fir that is needed to go over the robotic suit.

I sighed as I walked over to a old sowing machine. I haven't used it in many years. Wait... When did I make it so he could start working on his self. Last thing I checked I was still building up his ego skeleton. I quickly looked his way to see him sitting at my table with a screwdriver in hand. I have so many questions." Looking at me isn't going to make that get done any faster Y/n. So I suggest not looking at me and getting back to work." He soon spoke out. My eye opened wide.

I quickly looked back down and got started on the sowing. How did he know I was watching him... That was so weird. Maybe Michael was right and I shouldn't have involved in this at all. " I wouldn't say that my dear. Because of you I can go out into the world again. And see my kids. And you can even be there new mom wouldn't that be lovely." He spoke out again without looking up. Did I say that one out loud as well. I look away blushing.

He soon chuckled before he spoke out again. " No no you didn't say it out loud. I can hear your thoughts. This way we can have a even stronger connection with one another." I looked his way before blushing again. I need to calm myself down. I take a deep breath before getting back to sowing. As I sow for the next few minutes a nother thought popped off in my head. What should I call him. His name is William but he's code files say Malhare but Michael, Jeremy and Sammy called him GlitchTrap. I quickly shock the thought out of my head out of my head. I'll ask him later.

I looked up only a few seconds later to see that he was no longer sitting at the table. We're did he go. I quickly looked around but jumped when I was meeting with the robotic faces of the rabbit. In no time he started to laugh.  I blushed before looking back down at my sowing job. I was almost done. I just needed to finish the bowtie up. "So you want to know what to call me. Hum... Well... You can call me Boss... GlitchTrap to those who ask who I am and you can call me William when I say you can. Got it."

He spoke up as I was about to get started on the bowtie. I look his way before nodding my head yes.  He chuckled before he walked over to the TV. " You know I never thought television would ever change to look like this. Evan would sit down and mostly stare at it for many hours if he was here." I quickly looked his way as he spoke out. I had almost forgotten. The last time he was in a house mostly was in 85 before he went missing. Well die.

"Hum... Boss... How many kids do you have .. I mean I never did ask. And." Before I could continue he had stopped me by speeking. " Right now work on that bow. We can talk about more later. Right now I'm going to figer out how that computer of yours work." I quickly shook my head ok as I finish up the bowtie. After a few minutes I had it finish. I look up to see William... Well Boss I guess scanning my computer up and down. I then quickly got up and walk over to help him.

Hum ... Looks like he was researching his family. I can't help but feel bad for him. I mean. He lost his hole family basically before he died. And now.. he just wants to find them again. I look away before I hear William speak up." Looking at what others are doing without permission is not a nice thing Y/n.. I see you finished the bowtie. Just leave it on the desk. I need you to go out and buy me some Divides. I may need a bit more things to finish what I've been working on. And you may want to buy a nother microwave wall your out."

William said out of no we're. I quickly looked over to the kitchen to see my microwave was completely destroyed. I sighed before I put down the bowtie. I then pick up my photo check if the company had sent anything to my bank account. Lucky for me they did. I was on my last bit of cash. I then walked upstairs and got ready for the day. When I can back down I couldn't see GlitchTrap anywhere. But in the center of the room stood William Afton in his human form.

My eyes open wide as I couldn't find the words that I wanted to say come out of my mouth. William quickly looked my way before chuckling. " Well by the look on your face it did end up working. Just a set back though is that now that I have a human form again a glitch in my systems is now requiring that I have something to make a strong engery storage required. So let's go get something to eat. Mostly from what I have figured out that I can still create engery from eating. So I'll be coming with you to the store Y/n. And if anyone asks we are dating. I don't want unwanted attention being drawn to us." William said before he walked over to the door.

Word count 1042