What is happening to Me

Y/n(POV)

I sighed as we Findley got finished with cleaning the house. Sammy was still upset. Once we rested for a bit they started to set things up. I looked at them very confused before telling them to stop. We all looked at me as I told him to follow me. As they followed me down the hall I opened up the room. This room was a gaming room. It had a flat screen TV as well with a couple other things around the room along with a VR set. The guys open their eyes widely.

" You're telling me we could have got started an hour ago" Sammy said obviously ticked off. The other two just looked around the room in aw. Sammy walk to the corner of the room and sat down in the bean bag chair. He was still very ticked off. Michael and Jeremy started to work on setting up the VR set. As well as I get pencils papers and a computer out so they can work on taking down notes. Sammy on the other hand just looked at everyone pissed off. It almost seemed like he was about to snap at everyone.

I held in a deep chuckle as the two booted up the game. Ask the game booted up I looked over towards the screen. I take a deep breath before walking over and getting in position. As I got the equipment on and everybody got ready. I can hear echo ringing through my ears. " Join me will be a great team." I should have harshly getting Michael's attention. Michael quickly touched my shoulder to ask me if I was okay. I went to speak but nothing came out of my mouth. Is that something was holding me back and talking. Michael took a notice of his right away.

And instantly started writing things down. I was now on the home screen of the game as I started loaded up. It didn't take too long for the logo to pop up on screen. As I started to play I didn't notice anything was off. Is as it was a normal game. There is no glitchy Bunny at all and I couldn't find any of the taps. And non of the were in the VCR like they're supposed to be. Is that if all the tapes just disappeared. I suppose for a minute when I realized I can still touch things in the game. I went to go touch the corner of the stage.

All the suddenly everything changed. The game completely glitched out and everything I can see was just one and zeros. Michael and them didn't seem to notice as if they didn't see what I was seeing. I looked around completely confused. A couple seconds later I saw the bunny. I jumped. Which completely confused Michael than them because on tv screen I wasn't moving and nothing was there. Michael quickly stood up and touched my arm and asked what's going on.

Once again I try to get more reply but nothing will come out. Then out of nowhere something spoke out of my lip that I did not mean to say. " Michael my boy you won't be able to talk to her for a bit. If you need her don't need her. Back to what I was doing. I didn't try to take the VR set off myself but it didn't work. As if it was stuck to my head. It wouldn't budge. Michael then tried to tug it off as well. But nothing worked. I can hear my heart racing faster and faster.

What was going on ?What is going on with my body? Soon enough I can't even hear Michael and them asking if I was okay. Everything just blanked out. I decided to move my hand using my character and everything went back to normal. I quickly took off the VR set and looked at Michael and then. None of them knew what to say. If I try to interact with any of the stuff in the game. I glitch out into that weird area. Michael quickly grabbed me and told me to sit down. " I don't know what's going on but for right now you are not to touch any game for a bit understand. "

Sammy's spoked out freaked out of his mind. Michael took a deep breath before asking me a question." Did he say anything to you or was he just standing there." I looked over at Michael and took a deep breath. " Is that if it was staring into my soul. As if he was trying to tell me something but he couldn't make the words out. He didn't break eye contact. Just when he started speaking though me he disappeared. " Michael took a deep breath before nodding his head okay. The next thing I knew Michael took out the game and put in a different game. This is one of the games I had on my shelf. It was another VR game. Michael to test something.

" Remember how early today you told us that every game you play you see his face. Well we're going to make you play this game really quick and we're going to see if you end up seeing his face at all. We want to know how badly he got inside of your head." Michael spoke out with a harsh tone in his voice. As if he was scared to tell me anything else. He took a deep breath as the game loaded up. He didn't hand me the VR headset. I put it back on as the game starts up. For the first couple of minutes everything seemed fine. Until one of the characters I were talking to inside the game changed to the bunny. It was glitching and looking at me with a sinister smile. He then started to speak but I couldn't hear what you were saying. Nor could I read the dialogue. Is as that he wasn't talking to me.

I took off the headset and looked at the screen to see what he was talking about on screen. I froze on what I read. Michael and them quickly started to pack things up.

Word count 1045