It was a Trap

Y/n

After we left we did go to the movies. As we were watching the movie everyone seems quite happy but William. Something was on his mind. I should have known after that kiss something was up. William got up and walked out of the room. I then followed him try not to bother anybody from blocking the movie. As they followed them out to the main hall he was walking around stressed. I walked up to him and tap him on the shoulder. He jumped a bit in self-defense but calm down once he saw me.

" William what's wrong. Something stressing out." I spoke once he was facing me. William glared down at me before looking away. " You know if something's bothering you you can tell me. Right Boss?" I spoke out again hoping that he respond this time. He looked even farther away from me over his shoulder. As if He was waiting for someone. " William if you don't tell me what's wrong I'm going to ask Michael and I'm feeling he will tell me . William took a deep breath before responding. " Funny to think about it you remind me a lot of her."

Is the first thing William decided to say. He then look back towards me. " The same eyes the same smile the same amount of determination in your eyes." William said before you turned away again. He's missing someone but who. Michael just say something about their mother. I think it was that she was no longer on earth like they were. William then grabbed by my shoulders and told me closer to him." Why why must you look like her. What makes you act like her. What was the chance of me meeting you. You're not her."

William said before he pulled away from me. It didn't take me too long to understand that he was talking about his ex-wife right now. " William is this about your ex. So we can sit down and talk about it." William Stopped before I can continue." No you don't understand the only God damn fucking reason that I came here and decided to help you out with your shit because I thought I was going to see my wife again. I don't care about you or your family I just wanted my wife and my kids back and now that can't even happen. You look and act so much like her and yet you're nothing like her."

My face froze as I felt a tear  fall down my cheek. William stopped realizing what he said. I helped him and he didn't care about me. I risked everything for him. I slowly started to back away. William notice this before running out the front door. I put myself to cry as I ran back to the theater room. I quickly gathered my things. Michael noticed this right away and follow me out of the theater doors. " Where are you going where is William?"

I found myself from crying as I spoke back to him. " You're right it was a trap a fucking trap and he used me. Just like you said he was. All he wanted was you and his right back. He wanted the kids his wife think anything will be perfect. He didn't even care about what I was feeling. I feel so used. If you see William again tell him never to come see me again. I wish you and your family like Michael. I'm going to go home." Said as I walked out the theater. 

Once I got home I slammed my door shut to notice anything to do with William was gone. He really didn't give a damn did he. I truly walked upstairs to my room and lay down on the bed. I'm sorry to cry before looking over towards my closet. Quickly got up and slammed open the doors. Look down at the teddy bears up my parents have gave to me the only gift that they have ever given to me. I thought an intense amount of range rush through my brain. I quickly started to rip it to pieces. Part by part.

I felt anger pure anger. He used me treating me like a toy. I yet I allowed him to do so. I love myself to fall for this trap. I stopped as I ripped the head off of the stuff bear. I thought the head to the side before I crawl down on the floor and started to cry. Here I was again in the same place I was not too long ago lying on the floor crying. Over someone who probably didn't even care for me who is gone and was never coming back.

I stopped crying for a minute to realize I need to find a place to work. If I didn't I can lose everything I have right now. This apartment room is all I. I quickly set up and walk to the living room. I looked over at my laptop and open it. I quickly sat down as I start to look for a job. I didn't want anything that could rest my life. Didn't want anything that would emotionally break me down. I don't want anyone get attached to. I thought you do it I noticed a few options pop up.

A game developer

A manger at the near pizza shop

A script writing

All three of these options sounds perfect. What if I do them all. I mean I can write code during the night. And create my own storyline. And during the day to give me out of this horrible room I can go work at that pizza shop. I mean they needed a new manager. And I do have some experience in being a manager. Even though I don't talk about it much. It was my job before I quit last time being a manager. I quickly shook my head shaking away all the tears that were once there. Quickly put up some of the stuff that I was needing to get started. As well as I sent in a job application to the pizza place. I won't let this to me like my friend death did.

Word count 1044