He want Me??

Y/n( POV)

I looked at the screen shocked on what I was reading. The screen literally said. " Help free me and you will have my heart help free me and you shall be loved. Help get me out of this horrible place. I know you've been through pain I know you've been through sorrow help free me and you'll be able to get revenge for those who harm you. Help free me and you'll have everything you desire. I know you're the only one that can help me. So please help me my love. Become part of me. Guide my soul back to Earth. And we can be together forever." I started to walk back with frozen fear as I read the screen.

I turned around to see that Michael and everyone was packing up the things as quickly as possible. I quickly grabbed Michaels hand and asked. " What I'm I going to do now." Michael looked at me very sad not knowing what to tell me. He took a deep breath before speaking out. " Because of your inconvenience now. Fazbear entertainment will be paying you to stay quiet about this little incident. All you have to do is not mention what happened in this room or anything about that bunny to anyone. And you'll be being paid for life."

I froze as I looked up at Michael. They think I wanted to tell people about this. I mean it would made for a great story. But I see no point of talking about it. There's nothing to really talk about. As they leave the room I noticed they forgot the five Nights at Freddy game. My eyes opened widely as I picked it up. I quickly put it away and hid the game. I didn't started to clean up my appointment a bit more cuz everything else was a little bit messy. As I finish cleaning up I got an email. It was for Michael confirming my Address so that he can send the money to me. I confirm my address with Michael before I get off my laptop.

I sit down on my bed not knowing what to do for a minute. The green glitchy Bunny wants me. Who even is he really. Maybe I can ask. I just need to find the right game. I took a deep breath as I walked into the living room. As I do so I start searching through my secret game that I have. After a bit of searching I found the perfect game. It was an online Akinator game that I have. If I'm able to have him answer the questions I'm able to figure out who he is. Because 99% of the population is already in this game.

It didn't take me to long to get it set up. After a few minutes the game started to answer the question on it own. Once it finished I was left with a picture of a really Hanson man and a name. William Afton. I blushed as I looked at the picture. He. He's the bunny. And he likes me. I look away with a huge blush on my face. I then hear a voice ring in my ear. " My love. Help me. Get back on the game. Save me. Please." I blushed as I walked over to were I hid the game. I quickly pulled it out and started to play it.

As I played the bunny keeped on interacting with me. It didn't take to long until I found out how to get him out. Once I got off the game I walked over to the computer. I toke a deep breath as I started to reprogram the game. When I found his line of code. I smile as I run down to the hardware store. Once I got there I started to buy some mutual. I don't know what I needed them for. I quickly run back home. Once I got there I quickly spelled everything onto the floor. I toke a deep breath as I look though the things I have botten.

After that I started to put things together. As I do so I can't help but think back to what the game screen Sayed. He likes me. Could I have read that wrong. Or maybe... Just like Michael said he could be playing with my heart.i look away and back at my screen. It had a set of blueprints pulled up. I was about to get started when a nock came to my do. I quickly stood up and covered the computer screen and I hide half of my work supplies. I then walk over to my door and toy surprise Michael was there. " Hey Y/n we left the game in your gaming room . I've just came bye to pick it up. " Michael spoke out.

I froze before letting him in. " Hey what's all that for Y/n?" He said as he looked over at what supplies I didn't put away. I didn't know what to say untail I noticed my nail polish on my desk. " Well I'm using those as reference for some Nail art. Because I'm not working with the Fazbear's entertainment I had decided to try on YouTube." I said with a nervous smile across my face. Michael looked at me for a second before nodding his head okay. He then continue to walk his way toward the back room.

A couple of minutes later he came out with a game. He gave me a soft smiley for walking over towards the door. " Y/n whatever you do don't help him. He's nothing but trouble. And I promise you he's playing you for a fool. He did that with Vanessa. And now he's trying to do it with you. I know what he said is probably getting to you. But I promise you he does not love you. Please just keep this in mind while you're working on your project." Michael said as he walked out the door.

Word count 1011