A/n

Hey there Y/n. Rae here. And I hope you enjoyed this book. I know it's only like 15 chapters long and that's without counting the A/n chapters. But I didn't really have much of a idea to keep writing on. But I tried my best.  I should had add fuller chapters.... But I feel as this story plays out nicely. And I bet you didn't expect that twisted at the end. I mean William thing your his ex wife.  Heheh I mean you never now. Anyways I hope you all liked this book.

Please do tell me what you thought about the book. I know there's some grammar misspellings. Because I'm horrible with my grammar. On my phone sucks with Auto spelling. But tell me if you like the storyline. If you want more or expected less. Tell me where I can improve or do better at. Or if you actually just hated the book completely. I had started this book a long time ago and never got it finished. So I spent the past few weeks. Writing the last eight chapters. Just so you guys can have this book. I don't do Williams x readers because....

Well my Dad's name is William so it was kinda hard..... XD but I did enjoy the time I had to write it. If you want me to work on a new x reader feel free to let me know what kind.  Anyways I hope to see ya later.

Also anyone have the final word count for this book. Let me know it.

Chapter word count 266