Prologue

She is skilled, of course. But she isn't a superhuman. She is not enhanced, no magic, no super soldier serum, no Wings or anything.

She was a field agent at SHIELD before it got taken down.

Later on, she joined the CIA. She is not just about guns and combat, she is an extremely intelligent woman with tactical excellence and skills of manipulation.

She had once helped Steve Rogers to blend into the world. He was a very good friend of hers. She knows how to tackle hundred year old super soldiers who hate therapy.

Zayrah Waters.

Agent Waters.

___________________

She had first met Bucky when he was The Winter Soldier. He was on his mission to kill Captain Rogers and make Project Insight a success.

They both had a heated exchange of bullets. And one of the bullets from The Winter Soldier's gun had managed to hit Zayrah on her left shoulder. The bullet has left a nasty mark.

Sam has been asking her to keep contact with Bucky Barnes since Steve's retirement. He believed that, if Zayrah was the one who helped Steve settle into the new world, she was the right choice for pulling Bucky out of the shithole he currently is in.

_______________

This is going to be interesting. 😁
I'm really eager to write this one.

.
Guys please VOTE & SHARE
Let me know your views in the COMMENTS, please.

💝🦄

_______________

Edit. 13.09.2021

Guys, 4k reads! There goes my fragile heart. Thank you so much!

Edit. 27.10.2021

5k reads. This is a joke!

Edit. 31.12.2021

6k reads, y'all!