Nagel

Location: Container Yard

Bucky, Zayrah, Sam and Zemo follow Sharon among the containers.

"Madripoor could give New York a run for its money." Sam says

"They know how to party." Zemo adds.

"Sure they do." Zayrah smirks at Bucky. He smiles and shakes his head at the blonde.

"With that bounty on your head, the longer you're in Madripoor, the less likely you're ever leaving." Sharon says.

The party stops at a point and Sharon says, "All right. He's in there. Container four-two-six-one. I'll keep an eye out while you guys talk to Nagel. But hurry. We're on borrowed time." She says she hands them one earpiece each.

Zayrah opens the container's door but finds it empty.

"Hey, Sharon. You sure this is the right one?" She asks

"It's completely empty." Sam adds as they walk further into the room. Bucky waits at the entrance.

"Positive. It has to be." Sharon replies over comms.

Zemo fishes his torch out of his pocket and begins to look around.

Zayrah walks up to the wall infront of her. She pushes the door and it hinges inwards. She looks back at the boys and pulls her gun out. Bucky and Sam do the same. A staircase comes into view. Indistinct music comes flowing.

Zayrah steps back and lets the boys walk up first. Sam and Zemo begin to climb the stairs. She wait for Bucky to go ahead, but instead he places his hand on her back and makes her walk upstairs before him.

They walk upstairs into a lab where music was being played. Carefully they scanned the lab. Guns pointed in front.

They walk up to one end of the room and find a man working, his back faced towards the group. Probably, he is Dr. Wilfred Nagel.

Zayrah exchanges glances with all three of them and Sam walks towards the doctor. Gun pointed at him. Nagel has no idea that he has people pointing guns at him.

Sam removes the pin from the player. The song stops playing and Nagel turns back to see Sam, Zayrah and Zemo staring at him

"Dr. Nagel?" Sam asks

"Who are you? What do you want?" Nagel hisses.

"We know you created the super-soldier serum." Sam says.

"Get out of my lab." The man walk towards the exit but stops beside Zayrah as Bucky comes into view. Bucky staring dagger at the man.

"You know who he is, right?" Sam asks.

Zayrah holds him arm and makes him turn to his left and says," This is Baron Zemo. I know you've heard of him, too, right?"

"You seem like a pretty smart guy." Zayrah as she pulls him along with her towards another side.

"So you better become conversational real quick." She slams the man on a wall.

"How about a counter proposal? Make me a better offer and I'll talk." the man smirks.

"Guys, we have company." Sharon voice was heard over the comms.