Clarvel 4

Marvel~ Watching Clove giggle and blush from me kissing her cheek was adorable. I carefully kept my distance from Cato. I knew that we were career 'buddies' I don't know what to say ok?!

I trained did a bit of hand to hand combat , spears (my favorite) , climbing, and a few other things. All I really wanted to do was talk to Clove.

Clove~ I tried my best to recover from giggling my butt off and went to training. I glanced at Marvel a few times but he didn't look back at me. I spent most of my time throwing knives(haha my speacialty) and the nature section with bird girl from 5. Finally training had ended. I caught back up with Marvel. He grabbed my wrist and whispered ,"Meet me down hear later." I nodded and he released me from his grip. With that I scrambled off into the elevator.

Marvel~ I wanted to get to know Clove better because we really didn't have much time left together. I scrambled on some clean non-sweaty clothes, took a shower, ate, and then left to meet Clove.

Clove~ I went into the elevator quickly so Cato wouldn't notice but I still felt like I was being watched. You know that feeling right? I didn't want anyone following me. Finally it opened and there he was standing there all perfec- MARVEL!!!!!!

Marvel~ something hit me or tackled me all I could hear was Clove faint scream in the distance. Feedback?