2

I am so sorry with the shitty ass names I really suck at making names

3RD PERSON POV
His phone rang and rang, until he finally picked up.

"Hello, Peter?"

"Paul, are you busy?" Jisung asked weakly.

"No, not busy right now. What's the matter?"

"Well, I've told you about how I get bullied in school."

"Yes,"

"A kid bullied me today, and he used a cutter so I'm kind of bleeding on the school rooftop right now..."

"What!?" He answered with clear distress in his tone. "I'm telling Parker, and stay there. Don't make any movements. I'm coming with an ambulance."

"Thanks."

The person who was named Paul is Jisungs oldest brother, the one that's 20 years older than him. Since they speak English together, they don't use honorifics. Parker is Jisungs second oldest brother who is 10 years older than him. They're both doctors in Seoul Hospital, the top doctors at that.

Jisung laid on the floor, arms and legs spread out. At this point he was just trying to stay awake, he could feel his consciousness fading and he's worried if he'll survive at this point.

Nonetheless, the ambulance arrived quickly, and his brother quickly picked him up and placed him on the stretcher. Jisung wasn't conscious anymore, and his brother grew more worried by the minute. Soon, they were at the hospital and Jisung was immediately taken to the ICU (intensive care unit).

His brothers, along with some other doctors and nurses gave their best to stabilize his condition, and their efforts weren't put to waste. Jisung was stable by now, his heart rate beating regularly and his oxygen levels no longer faltered. After three whole days of close monitoring, Jisung finally woke up.

"How are you feeling?" The nurse that had been monitoring him asked.

"Languished.." Jisung sighed.

"Alright, no pain anywhere?"

"I'm slightly sore— but miss how long have I been unconscious?" Jisung asked.

"About three days, your brother asked me and other nurses to pay close attention to you." The nurse explained. "Would you want me to call your brothers?"

"That would be great."

"Alright, press the red call button behind you if you feel that something's wrong. I'll take my leave now." The nurse excused herself.

Minutes later, his two brothers arrived, as happy as ever.

"Peter, you don't know how worried we were!" His oldest brother beamed.

"I know, I know.."

"Is there something wrong?" Parker asked.

"I've just been thinking about transferring schools.." Jisung sighed.

"We've been recommending that to you since the past year, but what's troubling you?"

"I don't want to go to another school... actually I've been even considering to become an idol." Jisung confessed.

He has been thinking about it for a while now, but he was too afraid to confront his family about it.

"That's great! We know how talented you are. But I don't think mother and father would take that very lightly.." Paul said.

"But no matter what they'll say, we'll support our dear brother." Parker smiled sheepishly.

"Don't say dear brother ever again. But thanks." Jisung sighed, relieved that his brother didn't oppose his decision one bit.

"Grandma and Grandpa will most likely give you their full support too." Parker smiled.

"I think so too.. but will mom even allow me to enter Korea again?" Jisung sighed.

"We'll help you, don't worry." His oldest brother assured.

...

The following week, Jisung was finally out of the hospital. He was happy he didn't have to stay bedridden anymore and used his extra time to take a leisurely stroll. The crisp autumn wind that sent goosebumps on his body, endless leaves falling down its trees, he enjoyed every single second of this moment. He sat on a wooden bench, it seemed quite sturdy despite the cracks seen on the wood. He sat pondered for a while, pondering about how he should confront his parents about dropping out and becoming an idol. This of course would be a great deal for his parents, they didn't want the third son of the Han family to become an idol, his parents only gave him two choices, either to inherit his fathers company or become a doctor. But he didn't want any of those, he knew he wouldn't be happy with those kinds of jobs that his parents would force upon him. So he wanted to test the waters and try to find out whether he can become the idol he's always longed to be or not. But, he knew he had full support from his grandparents and brothers, and that in itself gave him the little push he needed to finally talk to his parents about it.

DATE : JUNE 17, 2021

No matter how much I smile, I feel so lonelyLike aliens trying to blend in with EarthlingsNo one can hear me when I try and say something

Like aliens trying to blend in with Earthlings
No one can hear me when I try and say something