16

HAN JISUNG POV

It hasn't even been a week since we started training with one another, but me and this stupidly handsome guy has been fighting for a while now. Even small disputes like who forgot to bring chopsticks would escalate to something bigger.

"You dickhead! How could you not even do this simple dance correctly? What can you do right anyway!?" He screamed.

I flinched, but nonetheless, my pride told me to stay prideful.

"You can't even rap well, all you do is just dance, if ever you do make it as an idol it would only be because of your damned face!" I screamed back, silently regretting it later.

"You fucking think so?!" He screamed, I could see he was hurt, and I didn't like that so I decided to stay silent. "You shouldn't have wanted to be in this kind of group if you can't dance! Just go do like a band! Like I'd care if you leave or not!" He screamed, throwing his hat on the floor.

No one was in the room aside from us, Chan thought we would make up if he gave us a one on one lesson. Brilliant.

"So how's it goi-" Changbin stopped as he entered the room, his mouth held ajar looking at the sight in front of him. "C'mon.." He said, sighing.

Hyunjin was mad, his hat was on the floor and his hair all messed up. I was in the corner, frowning, but I didn't dare to say a word to Changbin.

"Motherfucker can't get his moves right." Hyunjin scoffed, walking away from both me and Changbin.

Once Hyunjin was gone, I felt like crying, again. My mind told me to stay proud when we were arguing, so I kept trying to insult him whenever we argued. But when he left, all my pride would always go down the drain. I felt bad, I felt so, so bad.

Changbin looked at me with an angry look, sighed, shook his head and left too.

He was disappointed..... with me?

Of course he would be, what kind of 16 year old like me would do those kinds of things.

The tears once pooling in my eyes finally began to flow down, and i couldn't control it. I went to the door, locked it and looked at my pathetic reflection in the mirror. All I saw was nothing but a failure, a disgrace, and a disappointment.

"An idol? You think you can actually do that with your pathetic self?" The words of my mother came back to me.

Mom was right anyway.

I could hear the door trying to open, so I quickly used my sweater sleeves to wipe of the tears still visible on my face and mustered up a smile, after all, Chan would be the only one checking on me. 

"Cha- Minho hyung?" I asked, blinking at the figure before me.

"I saw hyunjin fuming and decided I wanted to stay with you instead." Minho said, chuckling.

"How'd you even know I was here?" I laughed.

"Gut feeling." He shrugged. "May I come in?"

"Of course!" I said, scurrying out of the way.

"What move were you having trouble with?" He asked, stretching.

"The twisty wrist waist thingy." I said, instantly noticing how ridiculous my words sounded.

"Oh, that one. Don't worry, Felix had trouble with that too." Minho said, chuckling. "Here, i'll help."

He guided my hand and showed me where it should be, as well as my foot work. At the end I got it, and we were both happy.

"Thanks, I wonder how mad hyunjin would've been if i didn't get it now." I chuckled.

"Indeed." He said, sitting down beside me. "Don't let Hyunjins words get to you, he doesn't mean it, I'm sure. He's just angry, and people say whatever they want when they're angry." Minho said, smiling at me.

Why the sudden words though? Did he notice I was crying? No way..

"Don't be too hard on yourself either, you have your own pace and you could go at that pace." He said.

"Thanks.." I said again.

"Do try to get along with Hyunjin though, I know it's hard, but you have to, okay?" He said gently.

"Alright." I said, he was so gentle with me, I could get along with a million Hyunjins if it was Minho the one asking.

3RD PERSON POV

After a while, Minho felt weight on his shoulder, Jisung was sleeping.

"You're probably tired from all the stress you must be having. Jisung-ah, remember, you can cry in front of me, and I'd listen." Minho smiled, fixing Jisungs hair.

'You really make me feel like I belong.' Jisung thought.

Even breathingIt's so bitter and painful, but I can hold it in

Even breathing
It's so bitter and painful, but I can hold it in