7

3RD PERSON POV
After that lonely day, Jisung went back home and took a shower, feeling no appetite whatsoever. So he went to bed early, and hoped that tomorrow would be better.

But his hopes were fruitless, the next day wasnt any better if anything it went worse. He thought he'd finally happier this time, but he felt that he was wrong, that he still doesnt feel the happiness he longed to feel.  But he knew he had to endure and better things would come soon.

A month later, he was still working alone. None of the trainees wanted him to come to their group anymore, Jisung knew he missed his chance in getting into a group when they were still new. But by now, he's gotten used to working alone and even did the monthly evaluation alone.  But, JYP took quite a great liking to Jisung. JYP pitied hm for working alone but JYP also knew that Jisung was complete by himself, he was good at all aspects and didnt really need members to fill in the gaps he was missing in. Most trainees form a group so that they can have people to fill in the gaps others weren't capable of doing, but Jisung defied odds  and did everything all by himself. But, Jisung also saw how most of the trainees he had been training with slowly started subtracting in numbers. He felt really good that he managed to make it this far even with what he calls 'little' talent. Jisung kept recording and teaching himself how to improve the way he uses his voice. He has slowly started to work on his singing as well, making sure to polish his voice very neatly.

Soon enough, it was September and his birthday was just around the corner. Even if his birthday was coming, he knew that he'd have to celebrate it alone— again. For the past few years his parents forbade him to celebrate his birthday with them. He knew the feeling and felt numb to it, he knew it was normal for him now and it shouldn't affect him sa much, but why was he still feeling so sad? This was his dream but it ended up feeling like an endless nightmare. He passed his monthly evaluations with flying colors and was happy with his results. It was now September 14, his birthday. He was alone in the practice room and although he received a few greetings from his relatives, he still felt empty. He was dazing out in the room until a knock woke him up. Jisung unlocked the door and opened it, revealing a muscular silhouette who was wearing all black. This man definitely had the aura of a man who had been a trainee for a while, but he seemed like a pro you shouldn't mess with.

"Hey, are you Han Jisung?" Someone he didnt know had asked in a sweet manner. With that heavy of an aura, you wouldnt think that such a sweet tone would come out of his mouth.

"U-uhm yeah, i-is there anything wrong?"

"Yeah! Somethings completely wrong."

"W-what is it?" Jisung asked, fear shot up from his spine. He wanted to know if he did anything wrong, or if he's getting kicked because he didnt have a group to be with. His eyes shook and trembled, he was worried if his dreams would stop here.

"The fact your not even celebrating your own birthday. C'mon I've been told you were working nonstop follow me, I'll give y'a a treat in a nearby cafe." A sense of relief and happiness washed over Jisung, not only was it not a bad problem, but this man seemed like he cared for Jisung, someone he didnt know at all.

"O-oh! There's no need I'm alright.."

"Well hm, just come with me please?"

"Wont it be hassle for you?"

"Not at all, i like hanging out with people after all."