5

3RD PERSON POV
And finally, New Years came. Jisung was both nervous and excited, he didnt know what to expect and how much of a life changer it may be for him. But nonetheless, he grabbed his luggage's and bid his family goodbye.

He arrived at the airport quickly after at around 4 in the morning. He quickly entered the airport and did all the necessary procedures he needed to do and sat at the business class lounge. He grabbed bread from the buffet and ate quietly. As an hour quickly passed, it was time for him to board the plane. His body was filled with adrenaline, whether it was good or bad he only wanted to think about what lies in front of them. He sat comfortably in his designated seat and placed his hand-carry luggage on the overhead bin. (I'm sorry I'm unfamiliar with the names and terms used in airports although i travel quite frequently.)

And alas, after a few hours Jisung finally step foot onto Korea once again. The smile on his face never faltered, but the only problem to him now is if his korean would still be good. He has been speaking English all the time in Malaysia and barely any korean. He shrugged the thought away and quickly called a cab to his home. Jisung and his family already had a house in Korea, they had four to be exact. One for the parents, and one for each sibling and luckily for them, they lived in a village meaning their houses were next to each other. As he entered his home, he quickly took notice of the maids left behind to take care of the home while they were gone. They greeted him with a bow, which he quickly returned as well. He noticed that it was almost time for lunch and decided to order korean take out. He plopped down on his bed and stood still for a few minutes before deciding to unpack.

After finishing unpacking and eating his lunch, it was already 5pm, and that night he decided to skip dinner once again. He set his schedule and alarm for the following auditions he'd have the following day and fell asleep rather early.

Jisung woke up at 4am for his 6am audition at CUBE entertainment , 8am audition at PLEDIS entertainment , 11am audition at WOOLIM entertainment , 3pm audition at STARSHIP entertainment , and last but not least a 5pm audition at RBW entertainment. Yes, it was a packed schedule but Jisung decided he had nothing better to do anyway. He decided to do the smaller companies the first day and the top 4 companies the next day. He decided to rap the song daechwita (and lets pretend the song was already out by then). Jisung didnt like his singing, he thought his rap was way better and decided it would be best that he rapped instead.

After the heavy schedule, the next day was to come and he had 4 auditions that day. He could tell that he was definitely more nervous than the one with the smaller companies. But he knew he had to be professional or else it wouldnt create a huge impact. He gathered all of his strength for that day and when the day finished, he was happy no mistakes were made. But now, he has to wait for a month before he would receive his results.

A month later,  Jisung opened the mailbox in his laptop only to see 9 new mails he had received from the companies he had auditioned to. He opened CUBE entertainment first, and was ecstatic to find out he had been accepted in CUBE entertainment, and same went for the rest of the small companies. Finally, he saved the hardest for last and decided to open BIGHIT first. (Or HYBE??) Once he knew that he was accepted, he smiled from ear to ear and screeched excitedly. He checked SM next and to his surprise he was accepted as well and same went for the other big companies. Jisung was overjoyed, not only did he have many entertainments to chose from, but he was already one step closer to achieving his dream of becoming an idol.

(I time skipped a lot of scenes and I'm sorry, i couldn't think of anything that would spark up some excitement instead of it being boring.)

(I'm so sorry for not uploading for a period of time.. I'll try my best to update regularly.)

DATE : JULY 25, 2021

Even though we were in the same position, I was an alien, yeahI flew and crash-landed from space, a loner full of scars

I flew and crash-landed from space, a loner full of scars