9

3RD PERSON POV
The duo had released all their pent up excitement in the cafe, the dogs comforting them in such a way that made them feel their stress going away.

"The dogs are too damned cute!"

"I kid you not, but I would go to this cafe everyday just to meet these lovely dogs." Chan chuckled.

"I think i would too."

The dogs were extremely friendly, which means they were used to people that was for sure. They weren't scared of the humans at all, chowing down at whatever food the humans would give them as well.

"I want a dog of mine own now."

"I have one, his name is berry." Chan smiled remembering the dog he hadn't seen in a while now.

"Really?"

"Yeah, but Berry lives in Australia with my family, so I dont see him often."

"Do you miss Berry?"

"Everyday, but i do know that berry is happy with my siblings."

The duo ended up spending almost 3 hours in the dog cafe, but finally it was 12 am, meaning the boys had to go home now and rest to prepare for the next day.

"Good night Chris Hyung!" Jisung said as he bid him farewell.

The next day, the gentle sounds of snow falling had woken him up from his deep slumber.

"Its already 6am? It felt like I just blinked." Jisung groaned.

He ignored his eyes begging for more rest and quickly went to continue on with his day.

Jisung arrived into Chans studio and quickly greeted him with a toothy smile, happy he didnt have to come to a self practice room alone anymore.

"Oh right Hannie, i believe i told you before that a friend of mine would be coming soon?"

"Yeah."

"He's going to be here in about a week, you both will be great friends."

"Is he a rapper too?"

"Yeah, he has a husky voice and like its 'dark'." Chan laughed.

"Dark? Is he younger than me?"

"No but he acts younger than you thats for sure."

"Oh- I'm excited to meet him."

"His name is Seo Changbin, he's shorter than you.. not that you arent short though." Chan laughed.

"Hey! I'm still young I'm still going to grow!"

"I'll wait and see that."

"Oh you will!"