Union of New Earth(Bio)

Author's note: Hello new and old readers! I have returned! Anyways I am sorry about not continuing SPOS but I didn't have fun writing it anymore. Anyways, I hope you all enjoy this new story. The UNE is loosely based on the United Nations in the Show and Book, The Expanse.

(Also one other thing... I want this book to be slightly humorous but if you want, I could remove all of the references here if it offends you.)

____________________________________
UNE Anthem

(Author's note: Yes I know that it is the fire Emblem theme)

UNE Peace Flag

UNE War Flag

Brief History:

Brief History:

After the end of the 3rd World War(2120-2141), humanity was tired of the wars waged and every country banded together to create a unified Earth labeled the Union of Earth(UE). The UE(and later, the UNE) Government is made up of ministers from their respective countries and the prime minister, who is elected by the various ministers in the Union. The Union focused on healing their dying planet and people which led to advancements and discoveries that have pushed humanity forward onto a bright future.

Although the peace was disrupted in the year 2197, when Earth's continents were suddenly and unexplainably teleported onto a new world, roughly 30 times the size of Earth. This caused panics all over the world before the people were calmed down. After various weeks of researching, it was determined that this new planet was (relatively) uninhabited and was exactly the same as Earth other than the size and continents, which still leaves scientists boggled to this day as this planet breaks all known laws of Physics. This new planet was labeled as 'New Earth' and the UE was relabeled as the Union of New Earth(UNE). The UNE cautiously explored and studied the new lands before settlers began landing and occupying there. 4 years after it was teleported, the Union began preparing incase this ever happened again so they focused on the military, causing it to grow exponentially in size through the centuries.