Chapter 1: Introductions

January 13, 2390; 6:30 AM
Geneva, Switzerland
The Citadel

It was an early Saturday morning, the birds were singing, flowers were blooming, and the Capital building of the UNE, the Citadel, was filled with activity.

A tall blonde man wearing a black suit was seen walking quickly while a woman with a strange appearance was seen following him. The man was the head of the UNE, Prime Minister Thomas Liam M. Keller, and following him was his assistant and wife, Aqua Cordelia S. Keller.

"Today was supposed to be a rest day... We didn't even have time for breakfast." Thomas grumbled, angrily.

"I know dear, I thought so too, but I packed some breakfast before we left!" Aqua said while lifting two lunch bags with her tentacles.

"...I don't know how your able to stay so happy even if we had to wake up at 4 in the morning."

"You forget that I'm not human, I'm an Eldrich monster. I can stay up for entire months without rest." Aqua said while smirking.

(This is aqua)

"Yeah, yeah... rub in the perks of being a non-human. Other than that, have you received any news about why they called us so early in the morning?"

"Sorry but I haven't, they said we just have to go to the meeting room."

"Hmm..."

After a few more minutes of talking, they reached the main meeting room where they saw multiple people ranging from scientists to Generals and Admirals.

"Prime minister, So glad that you've arrived!" Said one of the Scientists.

"Alright, what's the reason on waking us up so early in the morning?"

"Well sir, it would be better if all of you sat down and let us explain." Said the lead scientist.

The multiple people in the room started to sit down in their chairs.

"Ok, you may begin." Tomas said.

"Thank you. Anyway, precisely on 0100 am today, multiple landmasses appeared South of the Atlantis Continent. Scans from our satellites have shown that there are multiple civilizations on these landmasses ranging from Victorian-era of technology all the way up to 1990's technology."

(NOTE: Surrounded by red is the new continents.)

)