Chapter 3: Military Presentation

January 26, 2390; 05:20 AM
20 km off the coast of Atlantis
UNENS Prinz Eugen

As the sun began to rise, the Eugen was making its way towards the Atlantis city-port of Azinta where they would be unloading the delegates from Qua Toyne. 

The delegates began waking up and were told to gather above deck where they will leave the ship. As the Delegates walked onto the deck, they saw a city full of light, with large spires reaching up towards the sky.

While their run in with Godzilla was still in there mind, they became focused on the structures of the UNE and they all let out words of shock and excitement.

"Whoa..." One delegate said as he stared at the buildings.

"These are beautiful..."

While they were watching, The Eugen began to dock within the port and docking ramps attached to the sides of the ship. From behind the delegates, Günther approached them before he began speaking.

"Good morning everyone. I hope you're all well rested, we have a busy schedule today. But before that, I want to welcome you to Atlantis' largest city, Azinta." Günther smiled brightly as he spoke.

of The delegates eyes were once again filled with the shine of curiousity and wonder as they fully took in the beauty of the port city

of The delegates eyes were once again filled with the shine of curiousity and wonder as they fully took in the beauty of the port city. The delegates were broken out of their trance when one of them spoke.

"Ah, yes of course, shall you lead the way?" Asked lead Delegate, Yago.

"Yes, right down here gentlemen." Günther said as he showed them to one of the docking ramps.

As they walked on the ramp, they all were fascinated by the technology and cleanliness of the dock.

'How fascinating...' Many of the Delegates thought while wearing curious faces.

"Don't be too surprised, we have something special in store for you latter, so be ready."

'Surprise? What could it be?' Thought Yago, curious on what could this surprise be.

As they left the ramp, the Delegates were met by multiple CSS(Combined Secret Service) agents and multiple weird looking wheeled carriages that, strangely, had no horses attached to them.