1

Jungkook feels the sunlight on his face. He internally cursed his boyfriend for leaving the curtains open. He turns around to snuggle up to his boyfriend only to find an empty bed. He huffed and rubbed his eyes, stretching his body.

He sat up on the bed and saw a little post it note on the bedside table saying, 'have a good morning beautiful' he smiled.

He grabbed his phone and checked the time followed by his emails and messages.

He opened a message from his assistant, 'everything is prepared for tomorrow's fashion show, do we get 1 month break after that?' he let out a chuckle. His assistant doesn't know how to be professional.

Jungkook was a fashion designer and damn good at it. His assistant was a hard worker too, 'sure' he replied.

He still had 3 hours to go to work.

He craved coffee.

*****

Taehyung got up early and saw his boyfriend peacefully sleeping beside him, he smiled to himself and grabbed a post it note and wrote the message and placed it by the bedside table.

He put on a jacket on top of his clothes and stepped outside the tiny apartment.

He took in the scent of the morning air and felt refreshed, he smiled at the old lady who crossed him while jogging. He was the person who always appreciates little things in life because no one can say when you would lose it all.

He stopped after 1km and saw the flower shop beside the usual coffee shop.

Even though he hates coffee, his boyfriend loves it, so he grabs his favourite coffee and some flowers for his boyfriend.

"He would love this" he grins and walks back to the apartment fast, not wanting his boyfriend to wake up to an empty bed.

He opens the door to see his boyfriend putting on his shirt, huffing, "the bed was cold"

"Sorry, beautiful. If it makes you feel better I bought coffee and flowers"

That seemed to change his boyfriend's mood 180, "Aww thanks" he jumped hugging Tae.

"Love you Taehyung"

"Love you too Jimin"

Tae was happy and content.

******

Jungkook's phone dinged as he was drinking his coffee

From: Yoongi:

'I bet you are drinking your coffee rn.

Have a great day baby, sorry I had to leave early for the meeting.

If you are free let's have lunch together

Don't stress too much, the show tomorrow would be spectacular as always

Love you'

Jungkook smiled, and replied, "Love you too"

He was happy and content.

______

More chapters coming soon !!

Vote. comment. follow :D