23

Jimin thought it was odd that Jungkook left in a hurry, he didn't know what was going on. The only thing he knows is : The tears in Jungkook's eyes when he left.

"What was that about?" Namjoon asked and Jimin shrugged.

Once they were inside, Namjoon disappeared into the room leaving only Jimin and Taehyung alone.

Taehyung looked mortified and Jimin noticed it too, "are you okay?" he asked.

Taehyung looked up at Jimin with a look that can be only defined as guilt.

"What happened?"

Taehyung stood up and led Jimin to the kitchen where they could have a little more privacy, "Jimin..." he spoke.

"Just spit it out!" Jimin was getting impatient.

Taehyung was trying hard to find the proper words to address the storm in his head.

"Did you and Jungkook make up? Are you going back to him?"

"No!!! It's nothing like that.." Taehyung looked down, "we kissed.."

Jimin sighed in defeat, of course he knew something like that would happen.

"He was sad and--.and we were talking about the breakup and everything--I'm sorry I just got pulled into the moment--it was like we were back in highschool !! I wasn't thinking straight--I'm so sorry" Taehyung tried to justify.

"Well we are not in high school anymore !! and Jungkook is not your boyfriend! I am !!" Jimin yelled.

"I know...I'm sorry" Taehyung sighed. "It was just a stupid kiss"

"Look Taehyung" Jimin took a deep breath, trying to be rational, "A kiss? I can handle. But I need to know if there was something more? I need to know if you are back to having feelings for him."

Taehyung stayed silent.

"Are you?" Jimin pressed again.

Jimin was starting to get annoyed, he grabbed his bag, "you know what? I'm leaving. Come find me when you have an answer!" he yelled and left.

********************

At Jimin's house~

It's been a couple of hours since Jimin stormed out of Jin's house.

He heard a knock at his door. Thinking it was Taehyung, he opened it with an annoyed face, but it was Jungkook. His expression softened.

"Jungkook...what are you doing here?" Jimin asked, moving to let the boy in.

"I came here to apologize--"

"For what? Kissing Taehyung?" Jimin asked. Jungkook couldn't sense the tone.

"You know?"

"Yes, Tae told me" Jimin sighed, "I asked you if it were okay for me to date him and you said okay and now you kissed him" he wasn't angry he was just disappointed.

Jungkook teared up, "I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to, Yoongi and I broke up--it doesn't justify the fact that we kissed but I'm sorry I was just being stupid and emotional, I don't want to come in between you and him, he is happy with you, I would not do anything to ruin it" Jungkook wiped his eyes, he hated crying, he's been doing that a lot now, "I'm sorry it didn't mean anything. I don't want to lose you too Jimin"

Jimin sighed, "It didn't mean anything?"

"Yes"

"Okay then, Let's just forget it. Thank you for telling me instead of hiding it, now come on let me offer you something to drink, you broke up with Yoongi?" Jimin went into the kitchen and came back with two beer cans, offering one to Jungkook.

"Thank you" Jungkook grabbed it and sat down beside Jimin, "yeah, I don't love him enough to get married and he deserves someone who loves him. Everyone deserves someone who loves them as much as they do"

Jimin let it sink in, 'Everyone deserves someone who loves them as much as they do' he took a mental note of it.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah I'm better..let's not talk about it. Tell me about your story, I never knew how you and Taehyung got together--I mean if you are okay to talk about it--" Jungkook fiddled with his shirt.

"Will you be okay if I talk about it?" Jimin asked.

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" Jungkook smiled.

"Okay then" Jimin smiled, "we met a few years ago--" he continued to tell his story without realizing that Jungkook was hurting inside.