15

7 months later

Jungkook sucessfully got permission for a 1 month leave and they booked the tickets and everything.

Taehyung was so happy that he would get to spend time with Jungkook for an entire month without work splitting them apart.

"Everything is ready?" Taehyung came into their bedroom, to see Jungkook in a phone call.

"okay okay, I'll be there" Jungkook cut the call.

"what is it?" Taehyung asked.

"I have to go to work now" Jungkook said.

"what? our plane leaves in 5 hours" Taehyung sighed. "aren't you on a break?"

"I am, but they got a huge project today and they need me for it, I have to go, I'll be back just wait for me, we still have time" Jungkook put on his jacket.

"No! Just call them and say you can't make it! we have been planning this for a really long time Jungkook" Taehyung yelled.

"I know... what do you want me to say? It's my work Taehyung and I need to go !!" Jungkook turned around.

"Since when did work became the most important thing? you promised that you will always put this relationship before anything"

"I don't have time for this..I need to go" 

"This is what you say everytime ! You cancelled on your birthday, on mine, on our anniversay, on new year's !! Once or twice I can handle it, but you are making this hard for me ! I'm the only one who keeps trying to adjust with you. For once choose me over your work!!" Taehyung let out his frustration, tears pooling in his eyes.

"You know I can't do that.." Jungkook tried to justify it.

"You see what New york has done to you. You love your work and you put in a lot of hard work, I appreiciate it and am so proud of you for that--but you are losing everything, when was the last time you spoke to your friends or family? to your mom even?"

"Don't bring them into this!" Jungkook yelled.

"I'm done with this Jungkook..I don't want to keep doing this anymore" Taehyung said.

"I don't want to keep fighting too" Jungkook reached for the door, "wait here, we will talk about it when I get back"

"you won't even make it within 5 hours, will you?" Taehyung scoffed.

"we can reschedule or something.....we will talk later" Jungkook opened the door.

"No"

"what do you mean?"

"If you walk out that door, I won't be here when you get back"

Jungkook stared at Taehyung who just gave him an ultimatum, "We both know you won't do that. Now calm down and when I'm back let's talk solve this argument like we always do"

With that Jungkook walked out. 

Taehyung was a man who keeps his words. He's had enough, he can't deal with this anymore. He loves Jungkook so much, he should have never loved him like that. He put  Jungkook above everything. Jungkook was always his first priority.

He should have know better.

The sun never knows what the Moon goes through.

He still couldn't help but wait...he indeed waited till morning, he had the option to postpone the flight within 24 hours. So he missed the first flight and waited. He kept waiting like a foolish person.

He realized he was a fool when the morning sun hit his face. He still had time to book his flight and leave. And that's exactly what he did.

When Jungkook came back, the apartment was empty. There was no Taehyung.

He ran to the room to check the closet. None of Taehyung's clothes were present and all of his belongings gone.

He found the 'Hwaiting' bracelet he gave to Taehyung in the bed. The one that Taehyung promised that he would never take it off.

Beside it to it was a  note :Goodbye~ I hope your work gives you the happiness you need~

He lost Taehyung.

*********************

A/N :

This is where the past ends. for now.

Now the story continues back to the present. Meaning it continues after chapter : 3 and 4

later on one or two past chapter may come so stay focused and get ready for some drama y'all