19

Few days later~

Jungkook, Taehyung and Jimin were in some flower duty. Jin had asked them to separte the pink flowers from the white, for God knows what reason.

They were smiling and laughing at something. They were comfortable with each other, no tension among them. Just a couple of friends hanging out.

"So when is your wedding? If it is in Newyork, then you should pay for my ticket" Jimin giggled.

"sure, we are not getting married for a while..maybe later this year..spring time" Jungkook grinned.

"Finally getting to fullfill you spring wedding dream huh?" Taehyung scoffed casually looking at the flowers.

"um-yeah" Jungkook said with a soft smile.

Jungkook remembers how he planned his wedding with Taehyung, it was a beautiful spring day. He told every single detail to Taehyung, what he wants and doesn't want in his wedding, little did he know that he would not be marrying Taehyung.

"Jin wanted a spring wedding too..now he couldn't wait till spring came. Remember when we made a bet? you said that they won't get married and I said that they will" Jimin remembered the bet, "I win!!" he clapped his hands.

"Yeah you win" Jungkook smiled.

"JIMIN-AH YOUR PHONE IS RINGING!!" Namjoon yelled.

"COMING" Jimin yelled and rushed to the living room, leaving Taehyung and Jungkook alone.

They worked in silence for a while, "How's your work life? you enjoy it?" Jungkook asked.

"yeah. At first I started out as an employee..it's a small company. The CEO at the time was an lod man. He was a really nice person, and guess he got a liking towards me so when he retired he asked me to lead the company on my own"

"sounds cool. How many people work under you?"

"25-30 people" Taehyung said.

"nice" 

Again silence engulfed them. When Jungkook was picking out a flower, it had some thorns poking out, making it look like a funny man.

"Taehyung look" Jungkook grinned showing the flower.

Taehyung giggled at it, and his eyes slowly went back to Jungkook's face. 'you still smile like that when you say my name' he thought. 'stop looking at me like that'

"Hyung it's cute right?" Jungkook asked totally oblivious to the way Taehyung was looking at him.

"yeah cute"

When Jungkook moved his fingers the thorn pricked his fingers, "Ahh shit"

"Oh God, are you okay?" Taehyung grabbed the younger's hand without thinking much.

"m'okay" Jungkook looked at Taehyung, and for a minute they forgot everything. Nothing else existed in their world. It's just each other. As cheesy and cliche it sounds, that's what happened.

"what happened?" Jimin's voice broke them apart, "are you bleeding Jungkook? let me grab a bandaid..it's around here somewhere..."

"No, you sit. I can find it on my own" Jungkook smiled and left the place.

'shit am I falling for him again?'

Jungkook needs to deal with this for another week.

God help him.

"Jungkook there's someone at the door for you!" Jin said in a sing song voice.

Thinking it was Hoseok Jungkook got to the main door to see Jin standing with none other than Min Yoongi.

"Hey baby missed me?"

shit.