🔥- ONE

One year later, Luthra Mansion

"How is it possible?! Damn it," Rishabh Luthra cut the phone angrily and threw it at the wall, "Sahir! Sahir!" He shouted for his assistant.

A young man around his mid-twenties came rushing to him. He was revealed to be Sahir Singh, Rishabh Luthra's P.A for one year now and his most trusted employee.

"Sahir, we lost a contract to Siddhart Mehta again. I can't understand how are we losing so much opportunities."

"Don't worry Rishabh Bhaiya. We are just passing through a bad phase. I know, soon, everything will be alright." Rishabh gave him a faint smile.

"Arrange for a new phone again please," Rishabh said tiredly, looking at his broken phone on the floor. This was the 5th phone he broke this month.

Sahir nodded and left the room while Rishabh went to freshen up. While leaving the house, he was stopped by one of the voice he despised the most in this house.

"Aye ladka! Bring me a cup of tea!" Kareena Luthra ordered.

Sahir turned towards her and gave her a fake smile.

"I'm sorry Miss Luthra but Rishabh sir has strictly prohibited me from taking any orders from any members of this house except for him. He told me and I quote :

'You are my personal assistant and not this house. I'm the one who is paying you with my money and not theirs so don't you ever listen to anyone's except for me and if they ever ask you tell them they have two useless daughters-in-law, make them work.'

Now if you may excuse me, I have work." Sahir turned to go but was stopped again by one of the devil.

"How dare you to talk to Kareena Bua like this. Didn't your parents teach you how to respect your elders! Besharam ladka." Sherlyn said angrily. Sahir fisted his hands in anger.

"SHERYLN!" Rishabh, who heard everything shouted. Kareena and Sherlyn looked up to see Rishabh descending the stairs angrily.

"I warned you to not talk to Sahir like that! NOW LISTEN TO ME CAREFULLY! I REPEAT NO-ONE IS ALLOWED TO BOSS SAHIR AROUND. HE ISN'T YOUR SERVANT NOR AN EMPLOYEE OF THIS HOUSE! IF YOU NEED SOMETHING DO IT YOURSELF! Did you understand!"

"Rishabh is this the way to talk to your wife! Apologise now!" Kareena shrieked.

"Sherlyn is not my wife nor will she ever be. So it's better you remain out of this and don't you dare to order my staff again. You have legs you can walk and do your things. Sahir let's go." Rishabh said looking at his aunt dead in the eyes.

"Rishabh, don't forget I'm your bua and I have the right to order anyone in this house."

"This house was built by my father's hard work and mine. This is my house. If I want, I can oust you and your little minions out and nobody will say a word. But unfortunately, you are my bua. So if I were you, I would prefer to remain quiet and stay out of my matter." Rishabh put on his sunglasses and left from there followed by Sahir.

Kareena was fuming in anger at her insult. Sherlyn also was angry but a part of her was scared. Rishabh has changed so much during these 6 years that she didn't recognize him anymore.

6 years they were trying to take the Luthra properties but their effort went to vain. Because Rishabh Luthra was no more the naive person who always listen to his family.

No Rishabh Luthra became an updated version of himself ; a person who no longer trust anyone except Sahir. A cunning and intelligent man who do things in secret without anyone's knowledge.