🔥- ELEVEN

WARNING : Mention of detail violence/torture. Reminder that the author does not support this act. It's all fiction.

<><><><><><><><><><><>

Luthra Company

Preeta got down from the car and looked at the building through her sunglasses. Sahir stood next to her and both walked inside.

Every hustle and bustle froze for a moment; the question everyone was asking themselves:

Who is that woman who is walking in with a powerful aura?

Preeta and Sahir ignored them and went towards the receptionist, who straightened her posture.

"Is Rishabh sir here?" Sahir asked.

"Yes sir, but he asked to not disturb him. Sameer Sir is also here with him."

"Inform him that we are coming up. Follow me Di."

"But sir-" Sahir ignored her and guided Preeta towards the elevator.

Arriving on the 3rd floor, Sahir knocked on the the door and opened it, letting Preeta in first.

"Rishabh, Sameer." Preeta said, announcing her arrival.

Rishabh and Sameer quickly stood up from the couch. Sahir locked the door behind them. Preeta went towards Rishabh's chair and sat on it.

"You guys can sit down. Rishabh, please give me the financial statement of this company. All the transactions, deals done, everything." Preeta said sternly.

Rishabh nodded and asked Sameer to help him. Both left the room, avoiding to look at Sahir. Sahir sighed and Preeta looked at him.

"It will be hard to gain their trust again, right di?" Preeta smiled sadly.

"That's why I didn't want you to come here. You love them, right?"

"Yeahh I didn't plan to actually become part of their family. My main mission was to befriend them and collect information for our mission. I never know when I start to accept them as my own." Sahir admitted.

"That's how their nature are... they are not bad people; they are the only one who have always supported me so don't think I'm angry. In fact, I'm happy that they look after you so well in this one year."

Her eyes roamed around until they fell on the photo-frame on Rishabh's table. Her eyes softened a bit as she picked it up and caressed it gently. Sahir looked at the photograph.

"Rishabh has always missed you. He doesn't say it but he miss his family too. Sometimes when his sadness is too large, he would sit hours in this office and admired this." Sahir said gently.

"The times when everything was alright...when we had such a strong friendship bond despite our difference in status." Preeta said lostly.

Her thumbs caressed Karan face, who was admiring her while she was laughing looking at Shrishmeer; Sameer had a smug smile while Shrishti was glaring at him. Rishabh had 'Oh god, where am I trapped' look on his face while Kritika face-palmed herself. But then she gripped the frame tightly, her eyes becoming red.

"But then he ruined everything, he ended our love story before it could ever start. That family ruined me, destroyed me, snatched my everything: my love, my innocence, my self-respect. I won't ever forgive them. I will trap Karan in such a way that when I leave, I will leave him in ruins, just like he did to me... but the first person to get ruined will be Kritika. She is very fond of defending of her mom, right? I will see what she will do when she will leave her house forever."