🔥- THREE

Abandoned Building, Next to Market Area.

A man was seen tied up on a chair. He gasped for air when he felt cold water thrown on his face. He blinked his eyes to get rid of the blurriness.

"Well well well, our dear friend is awake." A voice said evilly.

"Who are you?!" The man asked shakily. He still couldn't see the face since the voice came from the shadows.

"Well I can't tell you my real name but the world called me Mr X." Mr X came into the man's sight vision.

"You? Y-You are Mr X?" The man said with a shock.

"Why are you so shocked? Am I not capable to be Mr X? I'm offended. But enough of this talk, let's get down to business," Mr X snapped his fingers and one of his men brought him a chair, "Do you know why are you here?"

"No. I'm innocent! I didn't do anything. Please let me go." The man pleaded.

"Tch Tch. Always the same speech. Do you think I'm a fool? Mr X doesn't go after innocent and you, my friend, you are far from being innocent," Mr X showed him a picture, "Do you know this man?"

"No I don't know him." The man replied confidently.

"Of course you don't know. I will remind you; this man's granddaughter was murdered by you. Remember you killed her in front of him because he didn't have money to repay you. Yes that's the same man. He came to me for help. He isn't the first one; many helpless people complained about you.

I would have let you go after torturing you but you made one grave mistake, no two; you physically assaulted his wife and murdered his granddaughter in front of him and that I won't forgive." Mr X took out his gun and pointed it towards him.

"No please I'm sorry. Please I don't want to die. Don't kill me. Please." The man started pleading.

"You should have thought of that before," Mr X fired the gun and the bullet hit the man directly in the head, killing him instantly, "You know what to do." Two of his men nodded and took the body away.

"Mr X naam hai mera. Mumbai ka sabse bada gangster. You two clean this mess and make sure not a trace is left. The rest follow me."

Mr X left the building, wearing his glasses and his mask. But you could see the smirk hidden. Just like he came unnoticed, he disappeared without anyone noticing.

************************
Market Area

Shrishti and Mehr were buying some vegetables. To be honest, they were mainly playing around, trying to kill the time.

"You know your husband is going to skin us alive, right?" Mehr said with a giggle.

"He can't do anything. I'm also the boss and you are my assistant. So he has no right to say anything." Shrishti said proudly.

"As if he can tell you, that coward." Mehr muttered under her breath.

"You said something?" Mehr shook her head in no quickly.

While Mehr was paying, Shrishti was looking around when her eyes fell on someone. She could feel her heart stop beating. She walked towards the person but the latter started going.

Shrishti ran after him but lost him in the crowd of people. She turned round but in vain. She got disappointed. Shrishti jumped when she felt someone putting her hand in her shoulder.

"You're okay? One minute you were next to me then you disappeared." Mehr asked with concern, "Who are you looking for?" She asked again, seeing Shrishti looking around.