🔥- SIX

"Well, actually, after 6 years of marriage, my wife and I are getting a divorce and it's finalized!"

Everyone let out a loud gasp and the media became frenzy. Rishabh ignored them and left from there, leaving Kareena to deal with the guests and media.

"I uh thank you for coming. The Party is over!" Kareena shouted.

They waited for all the guests to go until only Luthras and Aroras were left. Kareena looked at them angrily. Shrishti was controlling her urge of laughing loudly while Mehr was frozen. Sameer was well, normal and was enjoying his drink.

"What are you still doing here? Get out!" Shrishti smirked and crossed her leg.

"Aww why Kareena ma'am? I'm getting free entertainment and I'm sure Rishabhji will want us to be here."

"Correct! You are my family. You should be aware of what I am doing." Rishabh said, coming back to the living room.

"Rishabh, divorce ? When did you even take this decision? How can you take this decision without talking to us first!" Rakhi shouted.

"Calm down, mom and I'm an adult! I can take my own decisions. I don't need you all to butt into my business. Moreover, we both wanted this, right Sherlyn?"

Sherlyn was brought back to her senses and slapped Rishabh hardly. Everyone let out a gasp. Mehr stood up but Sameer held her back.

"WHY! WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO ME! HOW DARE YOU TAKE THIS DECISION WITHOUT TELLING ME!" Sherlyn shouted.

"What do you mean by 'not telling you'? You didn't know?!" Kareena asked.

Sherlyn shook her head in no and said, "Kareena Bua, I admit these are my signatures but I don't remember signing this!"

Everyone looked at her shockingly while Rishabh had a chill expression. Shrishti couldn't help but let out a laugh. Everyone turned to look at her.

"I'm sorry! But this is so funny! You didn't know? Don't you know before signing any papers, you must READ the papers? Now you will accuse Rishabhji in tricking you in signing these papers, right?"

"I don't see how this concern you! You are not even part of this family!" Mahira interrupted.

"As if you are!" Shrishti retorted back.

"Ayee ladki, you are talking to the bahu of this house, Karan's wife. Mind your language." Kareena said angrily.

"*cough* second wife *cough*" Sameer whispered. Shrishti and Mehr chuckled.

"I'm sorry but what's so funny? Here, my nephew is talking about divorcing his wife and you guys are laughing. How insensitive!" Kareena said.

"What am I thinking is why did he take so much time? He literally wasted 6 years of his life but better late than never. I'm so happy for you Rishabhji!" Shrishti hugged him with a bright smile.

"Thank you! Finally someone who is happy with my decision!" Rishabh taunted, hugging Shrishti back.

"What do you expect from these guys, they are senseless idiots!"Shrishti said.

"Heyy, you can't insult us in our own house and who are you? You are just a stranger!" Mahira fired back.

"You and I both know who is the stranger in this house chudailji." Sameer, Mehr and Rishabh started laughing loudly. Karan also had a small smile.

"ENOUGH!" Rakhi shouted and everyone looked at her shockingly. She turned towards Rishabh and slapped him.

"Don't you have shame? Do you even care for us? Do you even realise what you did? You are divorcing your wife Rishabh! Do you know how much humiliating is that! Everyone will be blaming her! People will raise their finger at her! People will talk about us! Our family reputation will be ruined!" Rishabh laughed humorlessly.