🔥- FIVE

Arora Mansion

Both Mehr and Shrishti was seen dressing up thought rather looking excited, they have a sour expression on their faces.

"I don't know why Rishabhji is forcing us to go like I know he has planned a surprise but I don't want to see these Luthras' faces." Shrishti said in a bitter voice.

"You think I want to go? This churail will be holding hands all night long with my boyfriend and I won't be able to do anything." Mehr said in a jealous tone.

"Are you ladies ready?" Sameer asked, entering the room with Samar in his arms.

"Why should I go? I can stay here and watch over Samar." Mehr suggested.

"We are not having this argument again. Rishabh bhai wants you to be here, you know as moral support." Sameer replied.

"Do we really need to bring Samar there? I don't want these dirty hands on my baby." Shrishti complained back.

"Do you think I want to bring him? We don't have any choice, the babysitter is busy tonight. Don't worry, we won't let anyone go near him." Sameer reassured her.

"Okay, little man, remember what we told you, no talking to anyone except for us, your chachus and Shreya. Even if anyone tell you that they are your papa's family like dadi, par-dadi, chachi, chacha, bua, you don't talk to them and come to find us, okay?" Shrishti said sternly.

"Yes mumma. I will be with Shreya-di or Mehr chachi only." Shrishti smiled stiffly.

"Don't worry Shrishti, I won't let him out of my sight." Mehr said, placing her hand on her shoulder.

"We should get going, Rishabh bhai must be waiting for us." Sameer announced.

Ten minutes later they arrived at Luthra house. Shrishmeer looked at it in nostalgia, while Sameer had unshed tears, Shrishti, on the other hand, was glaring at it with much anger.

"Let's go?" Mehr asked, placing her hands on the couple's shoulders. Shrishmeer nodded.

All guests seemed to stop talking for a moment when they saw Shrishmeer entered the house with a powerful walk. Murmurs were heard but everyone had the same question in mind :

What was he doing here? Didn't he give up the Luthra name?

Rishabh saw them entered and smirked. He walked towards them and stopped in front of Sameer.

"Mr Arora, please to see you here." Sameer smirked.

"Likewise Mr Luthra, thank for inviting us." Both stared at each other before started laughing.

"Aja mere bhai." Rishabh said before taking Sameer into a hug. Sameer hugged him back with a wide smile.

"And there is my favourite person." Rishabh said, hugging Shrishti.

"Aww thank you Rishabhji. This is Mehr, our assistant. Mehr, this is Rishabh."

"Pleasure to meet you." Mehr said, hiding her smile.

"Likewise." Rishabh shook her hand, winking discreetly at her.

"Aww my baby won't you go to your bade papa?" Shrishti passed Samar to him.

"I miss you buddy." Rishabh kissed his cheeks.

"Offo, you just saw me this week." Samar replied in his cute voice.

"But still I miss you." Rishabh tickled him and gave him back to Shrishti.

"Please do enjoy yourselves! I will just be back."