Part 131

DUANE'S P.O.V
I thought she was gonna shoot us. I didn't know what to do.

I turned around in shock. The whole world was muted to me. People ran to her, hey also stared at me.

I dropped the gun in fear, backing away. The tears streamed down the groups' faces. People surrounded the body. I was petrified.

ROSE'S P.O.V
What does he think he's doing?!?!!

He can't just kill our people right when he meets us. The anger built up inside of me, overtaking all my senses. I ripped Diana's sledgehammer from off her shoulder, grasping it in my hands. I lunged towards him, my feet leaping from the cement like I was flying. I bashed the metal into the side of his head. He fell to the ground, holding his wound.

Blood poured out of his skull as he twitched a bit. Everyone was in pure terror.

"ROSE! WATCH OUT!" Rick yelled. I spun aroud, seeing a knife being swung at my head from Morgan. I thrashed back and used the strength left in me to swing the sledgehammer again. The weapon came crashing into his stomach, making him double over in pain. Also, forcing his food out.

He crawled slowly to his son, who was losing blood quickly. I stood back in pleasure of my work. My recent victim. No way he could've survived that. Whoever I target, dies.

Should be dead any minute now... Still breathing? What is his dad doing? He wrapping up his wound?!?!

HES HELPING HIM?!?! I can't try to kill him right now! I can't make it obvious!

The young child whispered,"I'm...o-okay, dad..."