Part 114

RICK'S P.O.V
"Get out." I stated, sternly, looking Jorge right in the eye.

"B-but I-"

"GO!" I yelled, louder.

He scurried to his feet, standing tall.

"I didn't do it..." He said in a monotone voice.

"I SAID LEAVE!" I swung my fist back, blowing him right in the side. He doubled over in pain and whined.

Daryl grabbed his arms, yanking him outside.

"But, it's dark out here!" He exclaimed in terror.

"So, what..." I turned away from him, grabbing Carl's arm, and leading him upstairs.

"WAIT! WAIT! DONT LEAVE ME!" Jorge yelled extremely loud.

Daryl shut the door, locking to from the inside.

Jorge banged on the door, begging for mercy.

"PLEASE! PLEASE! I DIDNT DO IT!!!" Noises. Loud noises were flying through the air.
"THIS WILL KILL YOU ALL! WHAT YOU DID BRINGS CONSEQUENCES!" He added.

PAIGE'S P.O.V
I looked out of the window towards Jorge. I felt bad for him, Ya know...

He opened up the gates, but he didn't exit the prison courtyard. He just stood there. Yelling and screaming for no apparent reason.

Then, you could see the movement between the trees. He was attracting walkers. Not only a few, but herds. They all headed toward him. Us.

He backed away slowly as they came closer and closer. I stood there in shock as he stopped and took a deep breath in. Letting them engulf him.

I stood by the dead Jestin, not a word coming out of my mouth. I was too scared.

"Paige? What's wrong?" Carl asked as he stopped at the top of the stairs.

Creeek, creek...

I heard something near me. Carl's eyes went wide as he sprinted down the stairs.

"PAIGE! WATCH OUT!" He yelled. You could almost hear his heart beating quickly. His blood flowing.

I was about to turn around when I felt it. The teeth sinking into my shoulder.